Renewable rocks?please...

Yeah I got that one too. Teleportatoed?? myself to the next world to fully activate the next update and I didnt get The Lord of the Pigs. Just one small pig village on the entire map.Lucky for me im Wolfgang, no one is mightier!!!

That's the charm of betas, some things don't work.

Maybe there will be more rocks in the new caves. I don't know if Klei will add them, but I heard rumors in some threads. :DOr they can add some stone golems who drop rocks?

i suggested that too...a new mob in the stony biome that would drop rocks..

flint will run out if you survive very long...you need a spear to fight tentacles to get the spikes and you are too busy preparing for winter,making traps,weapons,hunting for winter clothing...i just thought maybe the devs can make them respawn in every 30 days or so..maybe 5 rocks a day..i survived 5 winters in my sandbox world but unfortunately, flint run out...i had no other choice but to use the teleporter..i know there are other ways to fight but i prefer to fight with my spear...

You can use tentacle spikes to kill tentacles and get more tentacle spikes, so it's not like on day 100 you are unable to fight anymore because you have no more flint.Even if you don't have flint, you can plant some spider eggs by the swamp and wait for the spiders to kill the tentacles.I had a World with more than 250 days survived, and had a lot boulders left to mine. And never used more than a stack of flint.

yeah,i thougt so too..but i explored the whole map and the king was not there..only the pig village with lots of berry bushes and flowers...i just use spear for spiders at night..and kiting the deerclops/treeguards/spider queen coz apparently they don't kite...

Can you post a screen shot of your map?? A few weeks ago I was convicted that I've had explored my whole map, but a little corner was unrevealed, when when I got there, I saw a lot of new areas to explore.

i suggested that too...a new mob in the stony biome that would drop rocks..

Now that's a good idea. A golem would be really cool, and it's not like boulders respawning, since you need to fight to get the rocks. Even if I don't like the idea of all resources being renewable, this could work. Edited by Tomily

No.In real life would rocks be reneweble?If you have need of rocks and you feel like having stacks of them just use the teleporto 2 or 3 times,break all the rocks you can find in a word and move on until you find one that you like and have decent rock sources

In real life - NO.Dont Starve is certainly not Real Life.And seriously, the Teleportato is hardly a valuable option. By the point you run out of rocks, you don't want to have to remove your entire base.

Curious what you guys are doing with all your rocks...I build a 5x5 house with fully upgraded rock walls, 30x berry bushes surrounded by small rockwalls, 5x5 arena w/ fully upgraded rock walls, 2-5 beehives surrounded by small rock walls, and lastly a garden surrounded by small rock walls.After all this I don't even make a dent in the rock supply of the world. There are huge rock biomes now loaded with boulders, and rocks scattered around every wormhole, and even more boulders littered around other biomes.My games go 2-300 days before I get bored and move to another world as well.Why you need so many rocks?

There were no hint for caves. The hint was for a gunpowder component... explosives. Someone said the component was found in caves but it can be found in the ground or out of stones.Renewable rocks not gonna happen. That's why most structures use it.You have to manage it and not go crazy building stone walls everywhere.Hope I laid it down nice, I hate being rude but, ya know, sometimes, cause English is not my first language... :p