[Game Update] - 343524

Jason

1 minute ago, FreyaMaluk said:

It's the first step for some SW integration. Maybe a future content update might add that :D

Hopefully!

I would love to have a shop dedicated to SW content that they player can build in other DLCs and have SW content without world hopping.

(We do need a Fishing hut or simialr around ponds that they player can buy Naval stuff from)

• Like 3

23 hours ago, MWY said:

Hopefully!

I would love to have a shop dedicated to SW content that they player can build in other DLCs and have SW content without world hopping.

(We do need a Fishing hut or simialr around ponds that they player can buy Naval stuff from)

Agreed.

I also remember a suggestion of a traveling trader. That would be so cool, specially if he had extra rare loot... Randomized obvs 

Edited by FreyaMaluk
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, SonicDen220 said:

Volt goat horns and water beefalo horns are added to shops now, but are morning star and horned helmet blueprints available in Hamlet? Though for the horned helmet you'd also need seashells.

The water beefalo horns are not for crafting Horned Helmets. They're for crafting Dripple Pipes, the blueprint for which can be bought at the Tinkerer's Tower along with the blueprint for the Weather Pain (which makes a hell of an iron farming tool).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

Agreed.

I also remember a suggestion of a traveling trader. That would be so cool, specially if he had extra rare loot... Randomized obvs :D

and said Traveling Trader would spawn in place of Bandit Pig sometimes and he will have sometimes stacks of loot that you can buy cheaply or expensively : )

• Developer
2 hours ago, Sidg62 said:

My game didn't receive this update, anyone else have this problem?

Are you still on the beta branch perhaps? 

If not, verify your game files - once we set it live on steam it is basically out of our hands, and I confirmed my personal steam version got updated to this version.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, bizziboi said:

Are you still on the beta branch perhaps? 

If not, verify your game files - once we set it live on steam it is basically out of our hands, and I confirmed my personal steam version got updated to this version.

I am not on the beta branch, but I did overwrite my normal save with my beta saves. When I check the game version it says its version 343524, but I never saw any downloads and I'm unable to trade doydoy feathers for oincs with pigs. But I do have the Dynamic Asset Loading setting. Is it possible that when I replaced my normal saves with my beta saves the game won't update anymore?

• Developer
50 minutes ago, Sidg62 said:

I am not on the beta branch, but I did overwrite my normal save with my beta saves. When I check the game version it says its version 343524, but I never saw any downloads and I'm unable to trade doydoy feathers for oincs with pigs. But I do have the Dynamic Asset Loading setting. Is it possible that when I replaced my normal saves with my beta saves the game won't update anymore?

Nope, copying a save could not mess with the update process. But if you have the dynamic content loading setting you definitely got the update, perhaps steam updated in the background? Note that only the beautician pig would accept doydoy feathers. If she doesn't perhaps something went not quite as intended on our side/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bizziboi said:

Nope, copying a save could not mess with the update process. But if you have the dynamic content loading setting you definitely got the update, perhaps steam updated in the background? Note that only the beautician pig would accept doydoy feathers. If she doesn't perhaps something went not quite as intended on our side/

Yeah, she isn't accepting doydoy feathers. But I do have spiky bush icons in my map. Maybe the beautician pig is glitched or something. Is there any console command I can use to check whats wrong?

Edited by Sidg62

WALANI'S SEA-YARD STORE 'no shoes, no refunds, no pirates'

(4x boards, 4x pig skin, 4x bone shards)

This shop is more Sw focus but some of the items have uses in Rog/Hamlet...cough...sleek hat...cough...spyglass...

(P.s. no floral shirt because it's the beefalo hat of summer - the summer frest is the winter hat of summer)

3294345C3590EA4D6ACC532B372E74E992580195.

Edited by JJ0264
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1