More of City-building simulator?

Desblat

1. Moar taxes!

- Elite houses that give 2x oincs per cycle.

- Statues that make all pigs around them pay moar.

2. Pigpeople needs

- Build one canteen per 10 houses. Pigman too far away from canteen won't pay taxes.

- Canteens won't work without hunter / farmer buildings.

3. Electicity. Yeah,  there are a lot of electic things in pig city yet no electricity-plant in sight! Fix dat!

- Pigshops require electicity to operate.

- Pigs will freeze, if there are no warm houses during winter, (hm, there must be winter in hamlet)

- Farm electicity or else!

I want more options to get more taxes from pigs, having elite houses or statues seems fine.

Building billion houses around map is alrite, but in that makes me walk a very long way around city to collect money.

Perhpaps pigs should bring oincs to special taxes-chest in my city hall instead of runnig after me.

On 6/15/2019 at 2:36 AM, Desblat said:

I want more options to get more taxes from pigs, having elite houses or statues seems fine.

Building billion houses around map is alrite, but in that makes me walk a very long way around city to collect money.

Perhpaps pigs should bring oincs to special taxes-chest in my city hall instead of runnig after me.

This would actually make the city hall useful outside of just enabling taxes.

On 15.6.2019 at 11:36 AM, Desblat said:

ufff its such a pain when you have 250 pigs running after you xxxD they are so much they stunlock me and i cant move. 

worst is when i travel back from rog or sw and its humid seeason and i walk slow and all pigs run to me and bfb is coming and bats also all at same time. i dont care for my life and the oincs but having my city stumped or burned is shiiii

4 hours ago, BeliarBAD said:

ufff its such a pain when you have 250 pigs running after you xxxD they are so much they stunlock me and i cant move. 

worst is when i travel back from rog or sw and its humid seeason and i walk slow and all pigs run to me and bfb is coming and bats also all at same time. i dont care for my life and the oincs but having my city stumped or burned is shiiii

Some day I will make a mod that makes tax money go into taxes-chest in city hall.

I noticed that big f bird doesn't follow me into the city. Is that different if you destroy all the old houses and build yours?

20 hours ago, Desblat said:

Some day I will make a mod that makes tax money go into taxes-chest in city hall.

I noticed that big f bird doesn't follow me into the city. Is that different if you destroy all the old houses and build yours?

a tax mod chest would be great!

no she doesnt follow me when im standing on city turf but i have also some grass turf in my city.

and ill be honest with you im scared as hell when bfb is coming and im in my city even i know she wont land. thats why i always run.

actually i dont know what would happen if i would stay in my city when shes flying above me. will she fly away without landing? or will she wait forever till i move on grass turf?

25 minutes ago, BeliarBAD said:

a tax mod chest would be great!

no she doesnt follow me when im standing on city turf but i have also some grass turf in my city.

and ill be honest with you im scared as hell when bfb is coming and im in my city even i know she wont land. thats why i always run.

actually i dont know what would happen if i would stay in my city when shes flying above me. will she fly away without landing? or will she wait forever till i move on grass turf?

I bet she flies above you 3 of 4 time and leaves you alone for a day, if she can't land.

7 minutes ago, Desblat said:

I bet she flies above you 3 of 4 time and leaves you alone for a day, if she can't land.

ok i will test it.

btw just to clearify: it doesnt matter if its your city or the old city. bfb never lands if you stand on city turfs(road and the stone) and jungle turfs

Archived