Hippopotamoose Antler should be Stackable

Last_epilogue

4 hours ago, MWY said:

uhh, Beefalo horns aren't stackable either.

and why do you need them to be tho?

But you can use them like a tool that’s why they don’t stack. I don’t see why Antlers need to be unstackable.

1 hour ago, Last_epilogue said:

Mainly because it's useless except making the BFB calling thing. You couldn't even exchange it for oinc.

If you killed a lot for Hippo, it's annoying to store them.

I'm not saying it's affecting gameplay experience, it's just annoying.

oh, I understand, I felt the sameway about Silk in RoG until now when I discovered Hatmaker Pig buys silk from you.

maybe the Hunter Pig should also buy these horns like teeth as that would be most appropriate. 

6 hours ago, MWY said:

oh, I understand, I felt the sameway about Silk in RoG until now when I discovered Hatmaker Pig buys silk from you.

maybe the Hunter Pig should also buy these horns like teeth as that would be most appropriate. 

the pigs should buy and sell a lot more items. mostly cause it would make the worlds cleaner and lesser items in the world means lesser lag.

we would get more oincs so make the prizes bit up

On 6/10/2019 at 4:59 AM, BeliarBAD said:

the pigs should buy and sell a lot more items. mostly cause it would make the worlds cleaner and lesser items in the world means lesser lag.

we would get more oincs so make the prizes bit up

I completely agree, and was considering starting a thread about it.  Hunter pig should buy poison, too.  

Archived