Should RoG and SW season shortened like Hamlet?

Alexias

Should RoG and SW season get shortned? 9 days every season (from 20 or 15 days)  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Should RoG and SW season get shortned? (9 days every season)

• Yes
    • No

So after playing a lot of time in hamlet I realize that short seasons is very good it feel like the game move too fast and you should not waste any time, I was always in work.

Then I went to RoG I felt the game move too slow and get bored from long winter.

So do you think it should be shortened like in hamlet (9 days)?

Try getting the proper clothing and items for both Winter and Summer, you can stay busy if you know what to wear and how to effectively get it, and then you can explore as much as you want.

Hamlet really isn't a challenge, nothing is a roadblock until the Aporkalypse, you're just meant to keep exploring without much hindrance I suppose.

I think the short seasons are a feature that helps me Hamlet unique. The seasons themselves don’t really require much preparation. Craft a hat, plant a bunch of trees, you’re set for the whole year.

You could set the seasons to short in the settings though and see how that plays out.

58 minutes ago, Namelessgamer said:

So do you think it should be shortened like in hamlet (9 days)?

I'm preparing an ENTIRE city package to shift from HAM to RoG just cause of the short annoying Seasons (Aporkalypse is very good tho)

its a mistake to have such short seasons because you never get to feel the desolate loneliness you get while shivering in the snow or sweating in the desert searching for tumbleweeds and observing all the changes each season bring,

with short seasons you feel like some hot iron rod is sticking up your bum making you move around allll the time without even looking at anything for more then 2 seconds cause seasons take less time then Moon takes to complete its cycle....

5 hours ago, MWY said:

I'm preparing an ENTIRE city package to shift from HAM to RoG just cause of the short annoying Seasons (Aporkalypse is very good tho)

its a mistake to have such short seasons because you never get to feel the desolate loneliness you get while shivering in the snow or sweating in the desert searching for tumbleweeds and observing all the changes each season bring,

with short seasons you feel like some hot iron rod is sticking up your bum making you move around allll the time without even looking at anything for more then 2 seconds cause seasons take less time then Moon takes to complete its cycle....

You craft a hat and plant a bunch of trees and you’re set for the entire year in Hamlet. The seasons are short because the preparation is easy. Though only thing that you really need to prepare for happens every 60 days.

It would not work as well in RoG though.

I like the season length, the seasons in Hamlet actually get easier the longer they go, where as in RoG that isn't necessarily true if you are running out of food/resources in summer / winter.... so the short season makes it harder in hamlet and the longer ones in RoG make it harder as well... which is good imo, i like basic survival to be a challenge.

Archived