Looking for Pictures of Certain Foods (spoilers)

kiwikenobi

So, post-Aporkalypse spoiler warning, in case anyone cares.

It didn't occur to me until after the pig party ended to look in the shops to see if anything was different. I heard that some of the foods look different during the party. Does anyone have pictures/screenshots of the foods that look different? I don't want to have to go all the way back to the calendar and fiddle around with it for days to make the party happen again. ^o^;>

7 hours ago, kiwikenobi said:

So, post-Aporkalypse spoiler warning, in case anyone cares.

It didn't occur to me until after the pig party ended to look in the shops to see if anything was different. I heard that some of the foods look different during the party. Does anyone have pictures/screenshots of the foods that look different? I don't want to have to go all the way back to the calendar and fiddle around with it for days to make the party happen again. ^o^;>

yotp.png.692a52bcf2b05445f7bad2971b2a82fSorry for the wait.

It looks to me like there are two pictures of each food. One on ice for the deli, and one without for all other times you'll see it. The little white border along the bottom of the half of them that have it is hard to see on a white background, but it's there. That's my theory, anyway.

11 hours ago, kiwikenobi said:

It looks to me like there are two pictures of each food. One on ice for the deli, and one without for all other times you'll see it. The little white border along the bottom of the half of them that have it is hard to see on a white background, but it's there. That's my theory, anyway.

1 hour ago, kiwikenobi said:

I think that it's supposed to be for when they're for sale in the deli, like they're stuck into ice. But I could be mistaken, and it's their floating in water appearance. Maybe it even works for both.

They're never placed on ice, though.

And if you look into it, it is their floating animation.

Every item that floats in game has a second sprite with a white border on it.
The actual floating and water ripples are different animations, they all go together to make it look like it's floating.

Archived