Elder mandrakes

When hit by the gestalts, you fall asleep. Even Wickerbottam can be put to sleep. Nothing else can do that, except for... mandrakes. The only things that can put her to sleep are both related to the moon, with elder mandrakes being much nicer on the full moon. Maybe this is related?

I really freaking wish they add elder mandrakes into Dont starve together! My favorite creature in dont starve is the mandrakes. I would love nothing more then to just raise a village full of living normal mandrakes, or just have them able to craft the elder mandrake huts with the new lunar crafting table.

14 minutes ago, b_legend said:

Not quite true. The bearger's yawn can do this. The animation is hilarious, with her eyes wide open. Someone attach a picture here.

185?cb=20150904153520

Wickerbottom should get immunity against sleeping in her update.

1 hour ago, b_legend said:

Not quite true. The bearger's yawn can do this. The animation is hilarious, with her eyes wide open. Someone attach a picture here.

I spawned him Hamlet in single player hoping to get a image of Wilba sleeping annnnnnnnnnnnnd Godzilla in Swinesbury happened.:wilson_ecstatic:

9 hours ago, minespatch said:

I spawned him Hamlet in single player hoping to get a image of Wilba sleeping annnnnnnnnnnnnd Godzilla in Swinesbury happened.:wilson_ecstatic:

Bearger can only put stuff to sleep in DST.

Archived