Housewarming Party! (Post your houses)

TheOnlyGuyEver

I'll start.

Map:

image.thumb.png.364e6e5137432f2d5dcfdb39a488bc8c.png

Main Room:

image.thumb.png.ae6571db13828f3fe7e8ec0bb984f1ca.png

All the necessities are here. I'm still experimenting with a nice centerpiece for the room.

Lounge:

image.thumb.png.1d11eb33020dcf234f48e5eb4fc54b94.png

My favorite room; doesn't it looks great? Features my big game trophy shelf, with enough ivory to make Warbucks cry.

Storage Room:

image.thumb.png.a96b5ee5a4c55c324c7eb3501834d8c0.png

The Oddities Shop has spoiled me with Scales, if it's not obvious. I can never go back to puny normal chests! All non-essential things go here.

Kitchen:

image.thumb.png.2053af7529a456aa425e2380365cc56d.png

The kitchen. Original I wanted to put an Ice Machine in each corner, but I needed the Bird Cage more. I've been thinking of putting the Ice Machines in the Smelting Room; sort of like a :fire and ice" thing.

Doydoy Sanctuary:

image.thumb.png.ea41996bcf57605105d1aea6723da10a.png

As outdoors as the indoors can be.

Smelting Room:

image.thumb.png.622117dd2787a77d48ef9f3524c903f0.png

The begrudgingly-added Smelting Room. I needed a place to smelt, and I didn't want to put the Smelters outside. It's not that pretty, because I don't use it all that often.

Drying Racks (both Drying Rack rooms look the same):

image.thumb.png.1aa9292cb8d264be7be149335f1382ea.png

Finally, the Drying Racks. Each Drying Rack Room has 12, for a total of 24 Drying Racks total.

This is on my day 500+ RoG Maxwell world, merged with SW and Hamlet of course. It's still pretty rough but I have most of the rooms I want, as well as some unused ones for the future just hanging in space.

Here's the house itself, fenced in with all the essential shops and my main base outside. I have a giant city with pigmen and more but that ain't the focus, is it?

Spoiler

4oCXjIE.jpg

Living room. Has the essentials but looks nice. Just ignore the lines of chests I haven't bothered to transfer into scaled chests.

Spoiler

5MhNhbS.jpg

Kitchen. One of the first new rooms I built, I don't use it as much anymore though since I just buy my food from the Deli nowadays.

Spoiler

GyS1t2Y.jpg

Magic room. Maxwell's a magician, so it makes sense he'd have a room full of just weird magic stuff. I'm still adding stuff to this one.

Spoiler

7JKvXY8.jpg

DoyDoy room. Self explanatory more or less. The DoyDoy's breed, hatch, and most importantly can't get themselves killed from stupid crap.

Spoiler

vMrzuxG.jpg

Drying Racks. I don't use these as much as a should, never really finished the room either.

Spoiler

lfblnPS.jpg

Basement. All the ugly stuff and misc storage goes here, including the Skyworthy, Smelter, etc. My inventory management is awful so it's nice having a place out of the way you can just drop everything without caring how it looks.

Spoiler

NQZFofc.jpg

Coffee room. Just a bunch of crockpots inside a room with an icebox, used to make coffee in bulk. Nothing too special.

Spoiler

BHnQudP.jpg

Spider farm. I literally just added this room, as an extension to the basement. All I wanted to do was see if Spiders and Bunnymen would function inside interiors. Yes, yes they do. I'm probably going to add a bunch of more rooms with stupid experiments like this, especially now that you can telelocate things inside of interiors.

Spoiler

HM7K0Cm.jpg

Map view:

Spoiler

GeplJZi.jpg

That's it more or less. It's rough, like I said, but I've had this world through the entire interior beta and have become rather attached to it.

On 5/24/2019 at 5:36 AM, oCrapaCreeper said:

DoyDoy room. Self explanatory more or less. The DoyDoy's breed, hatch, and most importantly can't get themselves killed from stupid crap.

Soon they will find a way to die on the venus flytrap.

Archived