Beekeeper corner

Bees were always useful but Progress, Insanity and Winter updates made them more and more important.

I'd like to share my discoveries as they happen so I made this corner.

Feel free to share your findings as well. Here goes my first one...

Safe beekeeping: Nope, not talking about the beekeeper hat, the perfect tool is the bug net.

Hives and bee boxes replace the bees you capture right away. So, if you want to harvest a box or destroy a hive without any harm just deplete them of bees first by capturing with the bug net until there is no more to replace.

But what to do with all that bees?

You make bee mines to protect you or you just release them in the wild. Homeless bees will fill your world with flowers so you will have fast sanity recovery and fast rot production.

I knew that fact before but today I put all pieces together.

You make bee mines to protect you or you just release them in the wild. Homeless bees will fill your world with flowers so you will have fast sanity recovery and fast rot production.I knew that fact before but today I put all pieces together.

Look at this, I didnt know homeless bees generate flowers. That's nice.

homeless bees = flowers. Awesome! Is it a continuous thing or do they convert (i.e. 1 bee = 1 flower, like when you "plant" butterflies)?

They don't convert. They plant flowers and keep living, but it takes a while i would say. Butterflies are quicker.