[Game Update] - 335195

Jason

I still didnt get y everyone want a teleportato in Hamlet so desperately. Its not like in RoG or SW where u hv nonrenewable material such as thulecite, guardian horn and hard to renewable( and also less useful imo) materials such as obsidian to carry over worlds. Also, Hamlet's map isnt that big either to be game-changing like in SW if u got resources rly scarce it could be a pain to gather them with that huge map. But well its still good to hv the option tho. I like all those things's landmark. Definitely gonna base around those xD. They look so good

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, deerBamboo said:

I still didnt get y everyone want a teleportato in Hamlet so desperately. Its not like in RoG or SW where u hv nonrenewable material such as thulecite, guardian horn and hard to renewable( and also less useful imo) materials such as obsidian to carry over worlds. Also, Hamlet's map isnt that big either to be game-changing like in SW if u got resources rly scarce it could be a pain to gather them with that huge map. But well its still good to hv the option tho. I like all those things's landmark. Definitely gonna base around those xD. They look so good

It's a big deal with merged worlds. If you go to Hamlet from RoG or SW, you are stuck with that Hamlet world forever without a Teleportato. You could get bad world gen or run out of resources, but your merged world is stuck with that world anyway.

Edited by oCrapaCreeper
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

It's a big deal with merged worlds. If you go to Hamlet from RoG or SW, you are stuck with that Hamlet world forever without a Teleportato. You could get bad world gen or run out of resources, but your merged world is stuck with that world anyway.

It’s all about the world gen for me. Optimally, the BFB’s caves exit onto the main island, but if it goes to the Pugalisk, I can’t use the BFB as a taxi home. I think some maps might have mobs that go extinct, etc. 

5 hours ago, Rellimarual said:

I think some maps might have mobs that go extinct, etc. 

A lot of people complain about Spider Monkey extinction, but it seems that the opposite has happened in my world:

image.thumb.png.598786b8a8429b9258a689623df52304.png

I'm pretty sure most of those webs aren't even inhabited. Most of the Spider Monkeys are hanging out at the Cave Cleft in the bottom tip of the jungle on the right. Which is also the BFB cave, so that's a bit annoying.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, TheOnlyGuyEver said:

A lot of people complain about Spider Monkey extinction, but it seems that the opposite has happened in my world:

image.thumb.png.598786b8a8429b9258a689623df52304.png

I'm pretty sure most of those webs aren't even inhabited. Most of the Spider Monkeys are hanging out at the Cave Cleft in the bottom tip of the jungle on the right. Which is also the BFB cave, so that's a bit annoying.

They expand fairly fast now from tree to tree. What you can do is clear a path in the middle and around the areas u want. You'll get logs and silk which is nice and just leave them one area they can be relatively undisturbed. 

• Thanks 1