doodle smatter

In which I intend to put my fanart and such!

I've mostly been getting a handle on drawing folks.

JPEG_20190405_232118.thumb.jpg.6e45d11fb166298aa35fe125f198d91c.jpg

Planning on refining how I draw Wilson in my style, given that I based his facial structure here off the sprites more closely than feels right to me.
(I have also since realized that this is way off from Wes' vanilla outfit, but that's fine. I'm otherwise super happy with how he looks here and don't plan to change much about how I draw him!)

And here's a sketch from a small comic I made that I want to (significantly) clean up and maybe digitize before I post it.20190406_044650.thumb.jpg.681f037ecadcd9fa2ea26dcb2ca9696c.jpg

I've drawn a couple Maxwells in my time, and I can safely say that I feel like this in particular is one of my more Maxwelly Maxwells, and that thoroughly brings me joy.

Edited by Clytemnestra
  • Like 6

16 minutes ago, ResettePlayer said:

Welcome to the forums! I love how grumpy and tired that Maxwell looks. The puppets are really neat too! And your handwriting is gorgeous and clear, many of us could learn from you.

Thank you so much! That all means a lot, these are things I take pride in. :wilson_blush:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Are you going to post the past Maxwells?

The puppets somewhat resembles their sprites.

I wasn't planning on it, but if I stumble across them soon I might. As it stands, I'd have to find them.

That was the idea! The art and animation styles (and the haunted, doll-like appearance of many sprites) translate nicely, I think. Spindly, delicate puppets all.

• Thanks 1