Will Hamlet's tracks be added to the Don't Starve Soundtrack on Steam?

me real life

It's got everything from DS, RoG, and SW, so now only Hamlet is missing. I'm aware I'm probably one of the only people who uses the Steam music player, but the Hamlet soundtrack is phenomenal and I'd love to be able to listen to it officially.

18 hours ago, Slagger said:

Please forgive my ignorance, what is the soundtrack DLC does? Is this only for supporting gamemakers or it's add something?

You can buy the DS soundtrack on steam as a DLC and listen to it from your steam library or move to other music players. So far, they've included the tracks from the base game, RoG and SW.

The soundtrack does not implement any additional features to the games (like codes for skins). Klei gets some support and you get some awesome music.

I don't see the DST tracks getting added anytime soon (as new features and probably new soundtracks are still in development), but the Hamlet soundtrack should be mostly complete by now, which is why we hope for it to be added to the steam album.

On 20.05.2019 at 6:27 PM, Bronzebot said:

You can buy the DS soundtrack on steam as a DLC and listen to it from your steam library or move to other music players. So far, they've included the tracks from the base game, RoG and SW.

The soundtrack does not implement any additional features to the games (like codes for skins). Klei gets some support and you get some awesome music.

I don't see the DST tracks getting added anytime soon (as new features and probably new soundtracks are still in development), but the Hamlet soundtrack should be mostly complete by now, which is why we hope for it to be added to the steam album.

Thanks for information, you are great!

Archived