[Game Update] - 148

Don't Starve Together Patch 1.48 - 5/13/2019 (PlayStation 4)

Changes

- Willow's fuel perk now applies to Night Lights.
- Updated Willow’s perk strings in the character selection screen.
- There can only be one active BERNIE! per Willow player, but they can now activate near each other.
- Using a Deconstruction Staff on a G.E.M.erator will now drop available gems, similar to hammering.
- Using a Deconstruction Staff on a Gobbler, Varg, or Pig Shrine will now drop available offerings.
- Unlocked Kingly, Queenly, and Pawn Figure Sketches will now be properly included in Tumbleweed drop tables.

Bug Fixes

- Fixed visual effects for Cursed Sterling Lighter and thurible.
- Fixed missing item names in the inventory bar.
- Fixed bug where Wortox did not properly collect Souls while frozen.
- Fixed crash when Souls timeout off-screen.
- Fixed alignment of some casted lights (e.g. Torch and Lighter flames).
- Fixed some combat targeting bugs for BERNIE!
- Fixed bug where Willow’s freeze resist changes after she dies and resurrects.
- Fixed animation bug when Willow is electrocuted while using The Forlorn Doll skin.
- Fixed string names for Driving Gloves.
- Fixed moonwalking Bernie.

View full update

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I wish use would put the ability to turn events on and off into the game. It sucks having the shrines and other event items locked away as if there loyalty skins. The other reason i would like to see this is when the QoL update drops were going to lose all those shrines & items anyway. I just don't see the logic in doing all that work for the events just to have them collect dust and never be seen again simply because someone starts a new server.

I really hope i'm not the only one that thinks this way.

• Like 1

On 5/14/2019 at 11:46 PM, Rogueagent01 said:

I wish use would put the ability to turn events on and off into the game. It sucks having the shrines and other event items locked away as if there loyalty skins. The other reason i would like to see this is when the QoL update drops were going to lose all those shrines & items anyway. I just don't see the logic in doing all that work for the events just to have them collect dust and never be seen again simply because someone starts a new server.

I really hope i'm not the only one that thinks this way.

I think having the gobbler, varg, and pig shrines as a loyalty items is a greater idea.  Especially with the quality of life updates requiring new servers.

It would be like the telltale heart.  Each year the person received the telltale heart at the same time the shrine is available.  So in my opinion, if you have the heart, you can get the shrine.

Edited by Rachel949
  • Like 1

Sorry for bringing this up, but I have a question with...

On 5/13/2019 at 9:23 PM, JanH said:

- Unlocked Kingly, Queenly, and Pawn Figure Sketches will now be properly included in Tumbleweed drop tables.

Has anyone found these in Tumbleweeds? since this update, I was opening Tumbleweed regularly and without any luck!! I tried wiki, looking for answers but without any luck.

- Do they have Trinkets? the same as Knight and  Rook? or just Sketch? and what is the drop chance? sure they have a really low number if this is the case!! because I only get the Shadow Pieces, like a lot!

• Like 1

Sorry for bringing this up again!

But I still didn't find any Sketches in my world! and I'm afraid it's bugged? like the Halloween event with the trinkets? I'll try to play on a public server and spend my time looking for them to see! if this only my world or for everyone. 

- Please if you got them on your world tell us here... this will be easier for me to know if this a general bug or something else.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Mj- said:

Sorry for bringing this up again!

But I still didn't find any Sketches in my world! and I'm afraid it's bugged? like the Halloween event with the trinkets? I'll try to play on a public server and spend my time looking for them to see! if this only my world or for everyone. 

- Please if you got them on your world tell us here... this will be easier for me to know if this a general bug or something else.

That’s sucks ;(. I also saw someone today who got a thingamabob. I guess there’s still a few things that need to be addressed.