Demonstration Living Artifact (new drop form Ancient Hulk)

This item seems super cool, but I'm not really sure what would be the best use of it. Seeing as it's a single use item, I'd wanna use it as best as possible, so what would you say is the best way to use it?

1 hour ago, milkyy said:

This item seems super cool, but I'm not really sure what would be the best use of it. Seeing as it's a single use item, I'd wanna use it as best as possible, so what would you say is the best way to use it?

well that's the problem its hard to get and could be really useful but due to that rarity its also useless, if your able to obtain it than you most likely could just do whatever it could without it, and you don't want to waste it so your never going to use it. 

30 minutes ago, Computer-7 said:

well that's the problem its hard to get and could be really useful but due to that rarity its also useless, if your able to obtain it than you most likely could just do whatever it could without it, and you don't want to waste it so your never going to use it. 

Excatly. It is hard to get and you can only use it for a short time, so you will keep it for the dark hour that will never come.
But I would likely use it when fighting Ancient Herald or Dragonfly. Those bosses can be hard to beat if you are playing character that is not supposed to be a fighter.

5 hours ago, TheOnlyGuyEver said:

You can take down Queen Womant by hiring some Guards and then entering the room. She won't wake up if you don't get close, so the Guards just kill her in her sleep.

But other than that she is very hard to kill if you do not have the whole army of Royal Guard, she spawns so many minions it is hard to beat her even with Wolfgang.

Archived