Jump to content

I think it was awesome of Klei/Joe to put out the intended update list some time before the actual update


Recommended Posts

Joe's recent post listing the current Willow plan allows us to give prior feedback and freely be the annoying lil' punks we are and maybe (MAYBE, let's not get too entitled here) be part of the process. All in all, I just want to hug the Klei people. <3

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hell-met said:

I hope they don't feel burned out by the negative feedback.

I'm sure they are. They trying to improve a character and got a backlash. The forum is filled with so called experts and Willow mains, where all they want is to make the game easier for Willow.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Hell-met said:

I hope they don't feel burned out by the negative feedback.

 

1 hour ago, Trenix said:

I'm sure they are. They trying to improve a character and got a backlash. The forum is filled with so called experts and Willow mains, where all they want is to make the game easier for Willow.

Honestly, it genuinely worries me, when stuff like this happens.

People just aren't pleased these days, and I fear that it'll burn the Devs out, or stress them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Angel_Octoling said:

Honestly, it genuinely worries me, when stuff like this happens.

People just aren't pleased these days, and I fear that it'll burn the Devs out, or stress them.

But remember, we are the loud minority. The reactions on steam are far different than the forums. Reading the list of improvements for Willow to my wife, she said it was OP. Yet people still want fire immunity. Like seriously? She mains Willow.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Trenix said:

But remember, we are the loud minority. The reactions on steam are far different than the forums. Reading the list of improvements for Willow to my wife, she said it was OP. Yet people still want fire immunity. Like seriously? She mains Willow.

She's Willow, it's silly and makes sense to walk in fire. 
I'd like that again.

A way to balance it would be needed, but it still suits her.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Angel_Octoling said:

She's Willow, it's silly and makes sense to walk in fire. 
I'd like that again.

A way to balance it would be needed, but it still suits her.

After hearing about the stun trick, no thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Trenix said:

After hearing about the stun trick, no thanks.

Stun trick? 

Now like, I don't mean for Fire Immunity to bring back how it works in DS.

I mean a new version for DST that's more visuals.
She can stand in fire, fire doesn't last long, and the most you'd get out of it is being able to smack a thing that's on fire.

Otherwise, stuff like inventory burning I'd like to leave out.

Just something fun, you know?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Angel_Octoling said:

Stun trick? 

Now like, I don't mean for Fire Immunity to bring back how it works in DS.

I mean a new version for DST that's more visuals.
She can stand in fire, fire doesn't last long, and the most you'd get out of it is being able to smack a thing that's on fire.

Otherwise, stuff like inventory burning I'd like to leave out.

Just something fun, you know?

It seems that when a mob is on fire, you get more hits on it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Trenix said:

It seems that when a mob is on fire, you get more hits on it.

Oh, this is because they panic. 

It's not really a stun, but they run around in a circle, which if you're lucky, you can slap in another hit.

Heck, make burning mobs flee from Willow, then she can fire walk and not abuse mob panicking. Let Wolfgang do that.
If I were a pigman, I'd be terrified of a fire woman.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Angel_Octoling said:

Honestly, it genuinely worries me, when stuff like this happens.

People just aren't pleased these days, and I fear that it'll burn the Devs out, or stress them.

they probably ignore the comments that are too hateful or not constructive as usual and, being a bit speculative here, im almost certain they saw this coming. not the amount of hate, but the negative feedback. this was a very unusual way to tell us what was going on, almost as if they knew something was off in the development and wanted to see how we would react to how she is turning out to be... but then again, just speculation and personally speaking, quite optimistic

edit: i also think this is only the start. characters like wolfgang, wendy and wigfrid have EXTREMELY sensitive mains and god forbid if you mess up too much with them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

×
×
  • Create New...