I have never built a spaceship...

I'm curious: Why do you do with the azure bugs?

I am trying to get rid of abyssalite so azure bugs is the intermediary step to abyss bugs. But one wild abyss bug eat only 800 gr of abyss on several cycle... no much but worth the trying. Now i go for an automatic smelter for abyssalite....

29 minutes ago, tzionut said:

I am trying to get rid of abyssalite so azure bugs is the intermediary step to abyss bugs. But one wild abyss bug eat only 800 gr of abyss on several cycle... no much but worth the trying. Now i go for an automatic smelter for abyssalite....

Couldn't you crush abyssalite into sand?

Or was that removed?

TBH OP you're not missing much because right now space exploration is disappointingly barebones for how much effort it can require, and I say this when my last playthrough had 2 steam geysers right next to space (and to each other) for the ez steam engine.

On 4/23/2019 at 10:42 PM, Lali-Lop said:

I must confess that I have yet to build and have a spaceship ready for launch. 

Is this a rocketry anonymous meeting? I too confess I have never built a  spaceship (at least in survival). I also confess I've never played a base to 1000 cycles.   I might have played 1000 different bases though......  Have fun @Lali-Lop. People gave some great suggestions in this thread. 

Archived