world generation

why sometimes world generates without one of resourses (stone and stone forest, twigs, grass, beefalos, moonrock, flint on ground or some others)

u start explore, build a base,  but when u realise something wrong

why this happens, all options set on default

What do you mean exactly? On default,

• stones are usually generated in the mosaic (meteor) biome, they won't generate normally in other biomes unless stones are set to "more"
  • stone forest (or tree petrifying) only happens after a certain amount of days, this will be commented by your character
  • twigs and grass are depending on their resource variant
  • beefaloos should appear somewhere on the map
  • moonrocks appear periodically in the mosaic biome during/after meteor showers
  • flint on ground should appear in the grassland biome or mosaic biome relatively often, watch for moleworms which steal flint

Check your settings again. Maybe you chose anothetr preset?

I do not understand OP's concerns much either, but what has been happening to me lately and I can relate to, is that I keep getting juicy berries and/or twiggy trees worlds more often, with normal unchanged settings and no server mods. its probably just RNG, or some of the latest updates increased the possibilities of those type of worlds, I'm not sure.

we play 3 or 4 with mod, which show each other eplored area of map, so in few days we will open all map

so, after explore all world we find no resourses (one kind of them)

sometimes it happens even on klei servers (few days ago was world without stone and flint was rarest resource)

this is impossible for resources to be missing, there are resource variants which can potentially replace all saplings and grass turfs for twiggy trees and gekkos.

the rare stuff like rocks and flint and beefalo is because you didn't explore the world.

rocks regenerate by meteors in mosaic biome while beefalos can go extinct because someone killed them off.

@Gagarin-ace For understanding, do you host the server? In any Klei server you can ecounter no rocks since other players mined them. From your screenshot list you don't seem to have a mod that disables some resources. My suspection goes to the a mod (forgot the name) that let birds steal resources to increase performance. Please check your Server mods then.

The only thing about rocks being entirely missing I can think of is that the world generated a rather small rocky biome, some other people mined it all, and you explored the surface in a small time frame before it could regenerate with meteors or petrified forest. Usually when this happens the caves hold still a lot of rocks for you to use, unless the people playing are really efficient and objective driven maxwells/winonas, in which case you'd probably find a large base with chests containing a lot of minerals somewhere on the map. Still, caves drop minerals constantly by earthquakes so you will find them no matter what.

About missing flint, same thing, you are almost guaranteed to find it in caves and if they mined most rocks and flint you will find open sinkholes for you to go down for free.

rocky biome is optional like the bee biome, 2. decidous, frog biome and pig village.

i guess he means worlds without rockybiomes and the worlds has no twigsaplings. twigs just laying on the ground

also some world have like zero clockworks.

some worlds have 4 beefalo herds, some have only 1.

some worlds got lots of tallbirds. some have zero

and thats all on default settings

if you get all this in one world then its a very bad world.

Archived