Question about ghost characters

Hello, everyone. First post here, and I suppose is going to be veeeery, very silly... but I really don't know, so I hope some kind soul will answer.
So, the thing is... I don't die very often, and last time I did, I had a meat effigy out of my base, so there wasn't any problem with using it. Today, though, in a different world I got stunlocked to death by the bee guard thingies of the bee queen and, silly me, I didn't have any effigies or amulets at hand, so I had to go a loooong way to a touch stone. After re-reading all of this I realize that it isn't necessary for my question, but is already written, so whatever... the thing is, if I wall a bunch of life giving amulets, can I, as a ghost, just go over the walls and respawn with them? I was searching in the wiki, but (I think, because I am quite blind sometimes and I may be wrong...) it doesn't say anything about collisions with walls and things like that, and I (again, silly me) didn't test it when I was a ghost.
And now that I'm on it, I have another question: if you keep life giving amulets on a chest, can you as a ghost hunt the chest and revive? I imagine that you can't... but just to make sure.
Thank you very much in advance... and I hope I'm writing all this in the correct forum x'D

Ghost can phase through anything that isn't the border between the ocean and land.
They can even go over ponds.

If the amulet is in storage of any sorts, you cannot use it.
If there is a Tell-Tale heart on the ground, you can't use it unless someone hands it to you.

You can click on the Effigy icon to use it, but another player can "attune" it, which they take the effigy from you, and link it to themselves.

Ghost can do some basic stuff, such as chopping a tree for one point, breaking old trees, turning flowers into evil flowers, distract/scare mobs, turning meat into Monster meat, transforming hounds, and moving items. 

I know you didn't ask for all this, but I figured I'd share my knowledge on ghosts while the topic is where, helps incase anyone views, too.
Happy starvings.

I read in the wiki all functionalities of ghost, so the only thing I wasn't sure about were collisions and the storage resurrection thing, but it's nice of you to reply so in depth anyway, so thank you x3

Archived