MODS NEED FIXES

sorry but this is not the place to rise that concern.. every single modder is responsible for his/her work, not klei

check the workshop and try and disable all mods first and see which mod is causing the problem then contact each modder individually

btw you have more mods than you said in you post... (we can see the mods at the bottom)

and u can post your bug related threads in this section https://forums.kleientertainment.com/klei-bug-tracker/

35 minutes ago, Awesomebro124 said:

I crash everytime i ride a beffolo, i tried to roll back, disable the mods i think causes the problem. I do not know why this happens. I have your rules and Show me and health bar mods. I spent over 100 hours on this world so please help.

3855C62EF7C36C3D64B2B020389C3C4F869FD18C

If you want help on which mods to disable you can see there on the log something with

/mods/workshop-722788575.. and blahblah, This is in the mods folder for don't starve together, Go in there locate the workshop-"number" folder and then click modinfo.lua, Here you will find the name of the mod and can disable it.

P.S. it's something to do with beefalo, So whatever beefalo related mods you have, Disable 'em

you cant use so much mods without having problems. some mods disturb each other and it cant be fixed from the modders. for example if you use a mod which makes helmets stack to 10 in one inventory slot and you use a mod which makes helmets sewable then its impossible to make these mods work together

5 hours ago, Omaremad74 said:

If you want help on which mods to disable you can see there on the log something with

/mods/workshop-722788575.. and blahblah, This is in the mods folder for don't starve together, Go in there locate the workshop-"number" folder and then click modinfo.lua, Here you will find the name of the mod and can disable it.

P.S. it's something to do with beefalo, So whatever beefalo related mods you have, Disable 'em

Is disabling the mod before you start the world in the mods category the same thing as disabling it through local files? Because if it is then I already tried that.

6 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

sorry but this is not the place to rise that concern.. every single modder is responsible for his/her work, not klei

check the workshop and try and disable all mods first and see which mod is causing the problem then contact each modder individually

btw you have more mods than you said in you post... (we can see the mods at the bottom)

and u can post your bug related threads in this section https://forums.kleientertainment.com/klei-bug-tracker/

I know I put the mods I thought that caused the problem in the post, but thx anyways.

4 hours ago, Awesomebro124 said:

Is disabling the mod before you start the world in the mods category the same thing as disabling it through local files? Because if it is then I already tried that.

Just disable them in the mod section. Try disabling all mods and activating them one by one on your mod section.

Also if you want my opinion try not to play with so many mods on, not only it ruins the game's true experience, but it also forces you to deal with these incompatibility issues all the time.

Disabling mods after a world is created is not as healthy as not having them on in the first place.
Some mods leave changes or remnants of their effects in the game even after removing them.
Looking at your mods, I see the "Your rules!" mod, which messes with Beefalo, try making a new world without it and seeing if it crashes you when interacting with beefalo.

Archived