How could I change meteor frequency after generating the world

1 minute ago, Auth said:

It's actually c_spawn("shadowmeteor")

its actually c_spawn("dontcorrectmebecausemyegowasjustshatteredhowcouldyoudothistometherealAuthwouldneverdothisimliterallyshakingandcryingrightnow")

@koko286

TheWorld.topology.overrides.meteorshower = rare
TheWorld.topology.overrides.meteorspawner = rare

The first command changes the frequency of meteor showers. You can substitute "rare" with "never", "default", "often", or "always". The second command changes the frequency of how many meteor fields there are, but it's basically useless because your word has already been generated.

c_countprefabs("meteorspawner")
c_gonext("meteorspawner")
c_gonext("meteorspawner"):Remove()
c_spawn("meteorspawner")

If you wish to remove an existing meteor field, you first might want to count how many meteor fields there are with the first command. The second command teleports you to the next meteor field. The third command teleports you to the next meteor field and deletes it. And of course the fourth command allows you to spawn a meteor field at your cursor. You can also use c_findnext("meteorspawner"):Remove() instead of gonext, but you wouldn't be able to tell where you're deleting a meteor field.

8 minutes ago, KoreanWaffles said:

@koko286

TheWorld.topology.overrides.meteorshower = rare
TheWorld.topology.overrides.meteorspawner = rare

The first command changes the frequency of meteor showers. You can substitute "rare" with "never", "default", "often", or "always". The second command changes the frequency of how many meteor fields there are, but it's basically useless because your word has already been generated.

c_countprefabs("meteorspawner")
c_gonext("meteorspawner")
c_gonext("meteorspawner"):Remove()
c_spawn("meteorspawner")

If you wish to remove an existing meteor field, you first might want to count how many meteor fields there are with the first command. The second command teleports you to the next meteor field. The third command teleports you to the next meteor field and deletes it. And of course the fourth command allows you to spawn a meteor field at your cursor. You can also use c_findnext("meteorspawner"):Remove() instead of gonext, but you wouldn't be able to tell where you're deleting a meteor field.

thanks a lot

5 hours ago, ShadowDuelist said:

you made a pretty base at what turned to be meteor field, didn't ya?

its shiii when the meteor field start wandering. i had one in the biome next to oasis desert in my last world and after few years i had meteors in oasis xD

i didnt know what to do then removeall meteorfields with command and spawn a new ones. removing was easy but spawning new was bit weird cuase you dont see immidiatly if it worked

Archived