Silly I know...but still

Does anyone else feel like the plumbing is backwards on the sink, shower, and lavatory? Like, shouldn't the output/drain be at the bottom and the input fresh water intake in the middle or top? After all, we generally have gravity give a helping hand when we are draining the bad stuff out of our showers and toilets. This is really silly I know, but its one of the things that irks me in this game. Why is the input at the bottom of these buildings and the outflow at the top? It feels freakin' backwards to me!

Likewise. I eventually learned it, but I can't tell you how many times I connected them up backwards before learning the colors and symbols. Also, why can't we rotate sinks and showers like lavatories to swap input/output sides?

8 minutes ago, KittenIsAGeek said:

What.. nobody's ever used a shower where the water sprays up from the bottom and drains out the top?  You are missing out!

That was one of those theme park rides.

And it wasn't water.

11 minutes ago, KittenIsAGeek said:

What.. nobody's ever used a shower where the water sprays up from the bottom and drains out the top?  You are missing out!

The all new shower-bidet! I'm getting water up my nose just thinking about it ....amongst other places. 

Archived