the game feels like it's running on 30 fps

basically
my game displays 60 fps ( 59,++ ) 
but, that's a lie
the game feels like it was made in the 80s
i can't describe it, but when i compare it to Live / Videos
i can tell the difference Clearly
is this something to do with the game's fps limit or is this just a placebo effect ?
my moniter is a ( 75HZ ) moniter
V-sync is off ( Nvidia settings ) and no screen tearing occurs.
other games work fine, just DST.

any help is appreciated <3

Most game logic ticks for updating things is at 30/second.

"Wall updated" things happen at 60/second.

Default server tick rate is 15/second.

What feels like it's going at a lower rate than your refresh rate?

Animations?  Camera smoothing?  UI elements?  Entire scene rendering?

i had the same issue. first of all go in settings and make evrything off like screen shake....

use the lowest settings evrywhere but dont enable small textures. the game is to ugly then.

then go in workshop and search for lag reducing mods. this guy who commented your post made a lot of them (just use the client mods)

if i host a normal server my connection bar is always red and it lags. if i make a deticated server its green and very less lags.

heres a guide how to make a deticated server with steam:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=635281092

9 hours ago, BeliarBAD said:

i had the same issue. first of all go in settings and make evrything off like screen shake....

use the lowest settings evrywhere but dont enable small textures. the game is to ugly then.

then go in workshop and search for lag reducing mods. this guy who commented your post made a lot of them (just use the client mods)

if i host a normal server my connection bar is always red and it lags. if i make a deticated server its green and very less lags.

heres a guide how to make a deticated server with steam:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=635281092

are webber skins like more pixeled?  or something because they look like less quality then his stock

or is this just small textures?

nvm it really was small textures they weirdly didn't update till after i reloged weird

5 hours ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

are webber skins like more pixeled?  or something because they look like less quality then his stock

or is this just small textures?

nvm it really was small textures they weirdly didn't update till after i reloged weird

actually, every character skin is like this, it isn't mutually exclusive to webber.

Archived