The Tinker Shop could use some work

It offers a small selection of 9 blueprints for objects that you normally wouldn't be able to craft in Hamlet, however, why should I bother paying 500 oincs for a walking cane blueprint when I can just take a 30 second trip to RoG and build it for free? Also the blueprints for Dripple Pipes, Moggles and Hibearnation Vest don't even seem to work in Hamlet right now.

The only blueprint that's worth it is the Scaled Chest and that's because you need to have it in order to place it. All the other items can be build for free by simply taking a short trip with the Skyworthy or why even bother at all when you can just steal every single blueprint available from the shop with pretty much no repercussion?

It would have been really cool if the Tinker Shop allowed you to buy special blueprints that made crafting between all 3 worlds possible, but that would require some extra work to be developed for it.

Anyways I just think the Tinker Shop could use some extra love to make it more desirable to actually buy stuff in there because in it's current state you can just steal all available blueprints and never have to bother with the shop again for the rest of your life.

50 minutes ago, Computer-7 said:

Gimme my obsidian fire pit Klei.

shouldn't you be asking for the Scaled furnace?

and I personally would love to have Blue Prints for all Ancient/Obsidian Crafts cause those are really the biggest deal in a Tinker Shop.

and the Tinker shop is like more of a gimmick rather then a reasonable Shop where you can get what you really need.

Why not just put all the "DLC-specific" blueprints in that store? Circle them randomly if that's the idea, no problem. But I want a Chiminea in my RoG base or Hamlet house cause it looks nice, I want an Obsidian Firepits, snakeskin rugs, Bunny Houses, all of that stuff to mix and match and make pretty stuff all over the place :<

8 minutes ago, Ellilea said:

Why not just put all the "DLC-specific" blueprints in that store? Circle them randomly if that's the idea, no problem. But I want a Chiminea in my RoG base or Hamlet house cause it looks nice, I want an Obsidian Firepits, snakeskin rugs, Bunny Houses, all of that stuff to mix and match and make pretty stuff all over the place :<

I think they will add all of them in time, they just put the Tinker shop a few days ago in a small update without any announcements either.

so obviously they are still somewhat "testing" it out.

our reactions are helping them aswell. 

10 hours ago, MWY said:

I think they will add all of them in time, they just put the Tinker shop a few days ago in a small update without any announcements either.

so obviously they are still somewhat "testing" it out.

our reactions are helping them aswell. 

Hope so!

KLIE PLS

ALL THE THANGS!

<3

Surely this store needs improvement. There are a variety of rare items that can be added to this store. For example:
1. Root Trunk: A structure with a unique mechanics inside the game could not be that easy.
2. Ancient Wall
3. Ancient Turfs
4. Decorative plants of the city
5. Decorative structures of the city
6. More rares itens?

8 hours ago, zVince said:

Surely this store needs improvement. There are a variety of rare items that can be added to this store. For example:
1. Root Trunk: A structure with a unique mechanics inside the game could not be that easy.
2. Ancient Wall
3. Ancient Turfs
4. Decorative plants of the city
5. Decorative structures of the city
6. More rares itens?

7. obsidian fire pit.

8. obsidian fire pit.

9. cloth.

10. obsidian fire pit.

11. oinc conversion (for convenience and maybe also from the bank instead of tinker) 

12. custom or new recipes.

13. obsidian fire pit.

Archived