cross world

It's seems like we can't have a single save to have a SW-ROG-HAM world, we can only choose two of them....did you know if this going to be permanent or we will have a multi cross world in the future?

1 hour ago, MWY said:

you can find the Silly can in graves as well.

Really? 

Well then I wasted the entire 15 days and a ton of honey poultice to search for it in sw in the middle of dry season as wormwood. 

5 hours ago, Hx380 said:

Really? 

Well then I wasted the entire 15 days and a ton of honey poultice to search for it in sw in the middle of dry season as wormwood. 

If there are graves inside SW then you can,

or find 2 in RoG and spend one to go somewhere and use the other one to get back :)

You can also find Sea Worther the same way in graves~

Tumbleweed work as well.

3 hours ago, Hx380 said:

Speaking of tumbleweed i found acomploshrine blueprint  in one of them which is strange because its supposed to be a console only building

1 minute ago, MWY said:

since its early access, its must have been left behind.

Acomploshrine is in Hamlet, but it's only used for placeholder items when moving between outside and inside, you can see them far off out of bounds in the map, and even spawn them in.

7 hours ago, Angel_Octoling said:

Acomploshrine is in Hamlet, but it's only used for placeholder items when moving between outside and inside, you can see them far off out of bounds in the map, and even spawn them in.

You can even build it 

Archived