character goes deaf

For no other reason than I wanted to unlock Wilba, I started as Wigfrid and killed the mant queen.  At least three different games, actually.  The mant queen does this super-sonic type thing with loud sound that is too high to hear, and seems to damage player's hearing ability, which continues after the battle is over.  Is this my imagination?  Does hearing ever return to normal?  And, is there special armor to protect hearing (I wasn't wearing mant mask, maybe I should have been.)  

40 minutes ago, ucw said:

For no other reason than I wanted to unlock Wilba, I started as Wigfrid and killed the mant queen.  At least three different games, actually.  The mant queen does this super-sonic type thing with loud sound that is too high to hear, and seems to damage player's hearing ability, which continues after the battle is over.  Is this my imagination?  Does hearing ever return to normal?  And, is there special armor to protect hearing (I wasn't wearing mant mask, maybe I should have been.)  

its a bug 

1 hour ago, ucw said:

The sonic sound is an attack, yes. It stuns you, however, the sound not returning to normal after a while is a bug. Best report it.

Archived