My curios are gone

So I’ve already posted about this but one of the admins mistook me for a steam player, I’m on PlayStation and all my skins and belongings disappeared I need help with this, and also my klei ID change, I can’t remember that whole iD but I know it changed

17 minutes ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

Is this something other players should be worried about? I haven't logged in this week yet, but I might just wait this one out until we're given the all clear. 

with me it's all right, I did not have this problem, but I saw some friends having it, it seems to be something random

• Developer
30 minutes ago, Marco BR said:

with me it's all right, I did not have this problem, but I saw some friends having it, it seems to be something random

Not quite random. People who logged in during a very short window a little over 24h ago had multiple accounts created, and a subset of those then randomly got the wrong one when the bad code was removed. We've introduced new code to try to pick the right account for people, and we'd appreciate it if everyone afflicted could confirm.

Archived