Cool (But Unlikely) Wagstaff Idea

I've noticed that everyone seems to think that Wagstaff is going to be one of the new characters introduced when Hamlet leaves early access, so I thought I would share my idea. We all know that Wagstaff is the one that created the Radio that transported Wilson & Co. to the Constant, so it is evident that Wagstaff is capable of Dimensional/Time Travel. So, imagine if he could build a special (VERY special) structure that could send him back to the time of the Ancients, before their society fell to ruin? The structure would be the ultimate end-game goal. The resources needed to build it would require a high level of skill to obtain. To craft this structure, the player would need 50 Thulecite, 3 Guardian's Horns, and 10 of each color Gem. This would make it so that ALL of the Ruins would have to be explored in order to build the structure. Once built, it would function as follows. It would transport Wagstaff to the distant past of the Constant. The Surface and Caves would remain the same, with one difference. There would be 3 large islands (3 separate Ruins), separated from the main land mass by Wormholes. The islands would be covered in Runic Turf, and there would be Shops run by the Ancients. Similar to the Pig City in Hamlet. because of the high cost to get to said Ancient Cities, the shops would sell things like Thulecite, Gems, Guardian Horns, and Runic Turf. There would also be a Blueprint Shop that would sell SPECIAL Blueprints for things like Nightmare Lights and the Ancient Pseudoscience Station. The Ancient City would be similar to the Pig City, but with more interesting looking Houses, Nightmare Lights in place of Lamp Posts, different Shops, and Herald-esque people rather than Pigs. The Flat Stone Turf would be replaced with the Gray Runic Turf, and the Stone Road Turf would be the Purple Runic Turf. There would also be a special currency used by the Ancients instead of Oincs (Possibly Thulecite Medallions?) Anyway, I just thought this was an interesting idea. It would be the ULTIMATE END-GAME GOAL. Now before you go crazy saying that this is OP or that it is not wall balanced, I already KNOW that. If you have any balancing suggestions , please do tell me in the comments below. :D

1 hour ago, SpoonyBardIV said:

I've noticed that everyone seems to think that Wagstaff is going to be one of the new characters introduced when Hamlet leaves early access, so I thought I would share my idea. We all know that Wagstaff is the one that created the Radio that transported Wilson & Co. to the Constant, so it is evident that Wagstaff is capable of Dimensional/Time Travel. So, imagine if he could build a special (VERY special) structure that could send him back to the time of the Ancients, before their society fell to ruin? The structure would be the ultimate end-game goal. The resources needed to build it would require a high level of skill to obtain. To craft this structure, the player would need 50 Thulecite, 3 Guardian's Horns, and 10 of each color Gem. This would make it so that ALL of the Ruins would have to be explored in order to build the structure. Once built, it would function as follows. It would transport Wagstaff to the distant past of the Constant. The Surface and Caves would remain the same, with one difference. There would be 3 large islands (3 separate Ruins), separated from the main land mass by Wormholes. The islands would be covered in Runic Turf, and there would be Shops run by the Ancients. Similar to the Pig City in Hamlet. because of the high cost to get to said Ancient Cities, the shops would sell things like Thulecite, Gems, Guardian Horns, and Runic Turf. There would also be a Blueprint Shop that would sell SPECIAL Blueprints for things like Nightmare Lights and the Ancient Pseudoscience Station. The Ancient City would be similar to the Pig City, but with more interesting looking Houses, Nightmare Lights in place of Lamp Posts, different Shops, and Herald-esque people rather than Pigs. The Flat Stone Turf would be replaced with the Gray Runic Turf, and the Stone Road Turf would be the Purple Runic Turf. There would also be a special currency used by the Ancients instead of Oincs (Possibly Thulecite Medallions?) Anyway, I just thought this was an interesting idea. It would be the ULTIMATE END-GAME GOAL. Now before you go crazy saying that this is OP or that it is not wall balanced, I already KNOW that. If you have any balancing suggestions , please do tell me in the comments below. :D

I really don't like this idea cause this is wayy to prestigious to be character specific.

23 hours ago, SpoonyBardIV said:

No, it would just implement the City/Economy mechanics from Hamlet into a RoG world. The only difference is that the Pigs would be replaced with the Ancients.

basically rendering EVEN BUYING hamlet ( if he gets into the classic roster ) useless since there is a literally same thing in RoG

1 hour ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

basically rendering EVEN BUYING hamlet ( if he gets into the classic roster ) useless since there is a literally same thing in RoG

But aren't the new characters part of Hamlet? That would make it so that one would have to have Hamlet in order to use this feature...

Archived