Challenge: Slap Winter in the FACE!

Time for the men to show the kids how it is done. (No gender nor age demeaning intended)

After update start a new sandbox world with Wes in Chrome we don't want you to be tempted to mod your way through this challenge don't we?

Leave any options in default, if there are any.

Prepare for winter and when it comes, kill the Deerclops and the Walruses.

Do not eat the eye. Wait for the winter to end and them take a snapshot with Wes, highlighting the igloo location, wearing the hat and having the eye in inventory, the clock must be showing the first or the second day of spring.

The screenshot must be unedited, with Chrome windowed, showing the desktop. Chrome for Linux gets a bonus but Chrome for Windows will do.

I am leaving my legacy world on hold until I can pull this out =)

The line for the crazy ones starts here V

But how do I link my Steam account to chrome? I'm not sure its possible to do all that with the chrome demo version =(

You have to contact the Devs to confirm that you bought the game; and then they'll give you the google key. Something like that.

You have to contact the Devs to confirm that you bought the game; and then they'll give you the google key. Something like that.

How do I confirm that ? Linking my steam account and showing that I bought it ? And if they don't believe that it's my account... ? Answers I want answers :c

How do I confirm that ? Linking my steam account and showing that I bought it ? And if they don't believe that it's my account... ? Answers I want answers :c

The code that was given to you when you bought the game; the key code. Or something like that. Urm..Whelp. Help. [MENTION=8]Kevin[/MENTION]EDIT:Somewhere here.http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?1277-Where-is-my-game-key-emailhttp://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?2224-Don-t-Starve-FAQ Edited by Snob

Challenge accepted. However if i somehow happen to be the first at this which i doubt my proof won't be a proof since i wont do this chrome thing. I'm just gonna post a normal screenshot. You don't have to trust me that's fine. I know if i did it it's legit, wouldn't go through the trouble of editing it anyway. Too lazy for that.Skype conference call at launch with the contestants!(would be fun but i don't think i would be able to do it now)

Died from cold after i killing the walruses with Wes. I was 2 sec away from safety. Died like 5 meters from the cozy fire, but i didn't reach it and froze to death. Day 23.

Carry torches or, as I do, a stack of grass and one of twigs so I can make torches when needed.Also carry a stack of pinecones. When you start to feel the cold, plant just one cone away from anything flammable and light it up.

Omg i am so angry. Day 31 with Wes. Already beaten MCTusk 2 times. Deerclops comes. I have 2 meat effigies and plenty of food. My game crashes during the fight and when i open Don't Starve again my save file is gone. So great! I was 100% ceartain i had that kill in my pockets and this **** crashes.