Encore Twitch Drops Available Now! (Thermal Strength Measurer)

twitch_item_winterometer.thumb.png.31c35

Hey Everybody. 

Today we will begin our encore round of Twitch drops for The Thermal Strength Measurer collection. This campaign will run for 1 week for a final chance to receive these items. 

After the encore period these items will no longer be available on Twitch, however we do plan make them available for purchase or as rare drops some time in the future - We're still trying to figure that out.  

Players can associate their Twitch.tv account to their Klei Account to begin receiving cool exclusive items by watching Don't Starve or Don't Starve Together on Twitch.tv.

Thermal Strength Measurer Icon (30 Minutes)

profileflair_winterometer_circus.png.849

Thermal Strength Measurer Portrait (2 Hours)

playerportrait_bg_winterometercircus.png

Thermal Strength Measurer (6 Hours)

winterometer_circus.thumb.png.b95ecb01a8

If you haven't set up your account for twitch drops yet, check out the spoiler below:

Spoiler

Simply head on over to https://accounts.klei.com

image.png.dae81347554324d8ba0f36d6c85976

After that just watch a streamer who has also linked their account and get those drops!

In this campaign we are offering 3 items. You can only receive one of each and once you have them all, you cannot get more until the next round of items. 

I missed a bunch of Twitch skins, so I'm very thankful for the chance to get these that I'm missing. Not sure if there's any I missed for good or not yet. It looks like the ones I still need are the Umbrella, the Directional Sign and the Tent. Hopefully I'm not too late on these but given how far into the giveaways these twitch skins already are, I'm just glad I'm able to snag even some of them at this point.

50 minutes ago, Casm said:

I missed a bunch of Twitch skins, so I'm very thankful for the chance to get these that I'm missing. Not sure if there's any I missed for good or not yet. It looks like the ones I still need are the Umbrella, the Directional Sign and the Tent. Hopefully I'm not too late on these but given how far into the giveaways these twitch skins already are, I'm just glad I'm able to snag even some of them at this point.

That's awesome, don't worry about it, all tie items you listed are upcoming in the next three weeks, it seems like you didn't miss any encore drop :D 

6 hours ago, Nohchi said:

somehow i dont receive any kind of gifts :/

somebody got a tip what to do ? 

i watched 100% more than 30mins and didnt got the icon , but my friend received it instant.

sorry for my english (i think)

The Thermal Measurer twitch drop is off.

The Big umbrella replaced it.

Archived