Digital Clock based on game cycle

two days ago I was wondering for something as useless as interesting to do.

So I've choose to make a digital clock based on the cycle of the game (1cylce=24h)

and yes now it's done :D

horloge.thumb.png.4133585156fd65587b234941e1d91c33.png

with autom. filtre

5c489610601e0_horlogeflitreauto7seg.thumb.png.06b415fed8d980343b0bc9b869189483.png

and here the all setup 

5c48960d15a7c_horlogefiltreautomatisation.thumb.png.ecb90105e76d2ba999f507614a4e9e4a.png

10 minutes ago, Craigjw said:

This is a very impressive.  I'm assuming that this clock is synchronised to DMT (Dupe Mean Time)

Unlikely to actually work as 600s/(24*60) means each minute on the clock would be just 0.4167 seconds. And that's just way too fast to even have a chance of working.

39 minutes ago, Harras said:

by using many gate set to 0.1s you can have 9 step of 0.4sec and one of 0.5 witch is the most aproching and with a clock to reset each day you're just right ;)

A 7 segment display controller I fear, actually I know since I posted several of them in very compact form ages ago when automation preview first came out, have more lag than 0.4s, and so have the doors that are supposed to show the time. Especially when they're clearly not powered as here we know for certain that a non-powered door have about 3s delay so there is no point in even trying to get shorter than 3s intervals on the clock.

yes the the first number of minutes is just impossible to make it's to much fast as already said it's changing like every 0.416666666 sec but i've still make it and I've no gif or video to show you I'm not used to that kind of software,but i'll try 

12 minutes ago, Harras said:

yes the the first number of minutes is just impossible to make it's to much fast as already said it's changing like every 0.416666666 sec but i've still make it and I've no gif or video to show you I'm not used to that kind of software,but i'll try 

Post a save if you don't mind.  Would love to play around with it.

Archived