MadPotatoes' Sketches n' Doodles.

Ok, the tests break ended, so, why not Moar art doodles?

This is me, lost in Don't Starve world.

Posted Image

This is a bad written story, please hont hurt me if your eyes/brain/whatever explodes.

Mad, crazy, say whathever you like, but this universe is going feral. The only thing I wanted now is Maxwell's head, laying upon a pile of bones, near the entrance of my lair. The rain is falling heavily, but i don't mind. I'm mad, crazy, insane. What can water drops that fall from the gloomy skies do to me?

Ready to kill the horde of hounds whose growls and roars I heard, I grab my sword, saying the words: "Pudding... with... SALAD!!!". And then I stab the beast. Phew, that was close. But there's one more coming. Or two... Or even ONE MILLION! "Ok, Mad, don't think you're strong enough to kill those bastards. Their teeth are sharp like hell and can cut your butt like butter." Haha, this is a nice joke.

Ok, the tests break ended, so, why not Moar art doodles?

This is me, lost in Don't Starve world.

Posted Image

This is a bad written story, please hont hurt me if your eyes/brain/whatever explodes.

Mad, crazy, say whathever you like, but this universe is going feral. The only thing I wanted now is Maxwell's head, laying upon a pile of bones, near the entrance of my lair. The rain is falling heavily, but i don't mind. I'm mad, crazy, insane. What can water drops that fall from the gloomy skies do to me?

Ready to kill the horde of hounds whose growls and roars I heard, I grab my sword, saying the words: "Pudding... with... SALAD!!!". And then I stab the beast. Phew, that was close. But there's one more coming. Or two... Or even ONE MILLION! "Ok, Mad, don't think you're strong enough to kill those bastards. Their teeth are sharp like hell and can cut your butt like butter." Haha, this is a nice joke.

Nice hat you got there. :D

Is very fancy! Looks kind of you holding a torch at the wrong end ^^

ThankzAnd no, i'm not holding a torch at the wrong end. The smoke you see is my left arm. You know, shadow-ish things come out from it, it's almost useless (unless i want to fight or write), has sharp claws... etc.

awesome toodoodlepoodlemoodles!epic awesome aamazing ahsjgushefsufuh~!!!!!0~0 :SDDDi wuv em1wuvvv!!1111!!awesome epic cool and fun i love beetle and elephant/koalefant everthyings awesome!!!even the giant airship that fires cat bombs!!!! (Wait you didn't do taht *embaressed*)but aneway AWESOMEP.S:i do bad spelling on purpose cause i want to be loud and clear

I would read it: I Smallbird (picture) Smallbirds. Its like the Smurfs. It's smurftastic! ^^

LOL this is good. Anyways, moar things.post-7327-13764592395827_thumb.jpgWilson1 Don't do that. The spider is your friend >:(post-7327-13764592396191_thumb.jpg [MENTION=8696]F3RR1S[/MENTION] , I made you a merm.MERMS WILL RULE DA WORLD!

Wilson1 Don't do that. The spider is your friend >:(

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5556[/ATTACH]

[MENTION=8696]F3RR1S[/MENTION] , I made you a merm.

MERMS WILL RULE DA WORLD!

a little more realistic then normal but it still looks awesome!

- - - Updated - - -

also, question.

How do u get a drawing into your computer files?

Your picture of the spider and Wilson inspired me to make this video.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ77aQO0q4k

This is.. Beautiful :')Wilson and Spider.The story of a Gentleman Scientist who finds his great love in a monster, risking his sanity. But he will do everything for her! Suddenly he realizes he can't handle it anymore, and the two meet their fate.Better than Twilight!Coming to you on 31/02/3012.