Island Theory

Has anyone else noticed the fact that the “islands” in Hamlet seem to follow a circular path? With a 6th island on the way (hence the strange black line near island 5), I would not be surprised if more islands are added to create a complete loop, with the last island coming near to the first. Is this a good theory?

1 hour ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

this is sorta random but i believe that the pith hat may be our proof of purchase skin for hamlet for its similarities to a grass hat and the texture appears Hd  like most skins in dst

I'd much rather get this than another fireplace skin.

7 hours ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

this is sorta random but i believe that the pith hat may be our proof of purchase skin for hamlet for its similarities to a grass hat and the texture appears Hd  like most skins in dst

well the single player DS hasn't been updated with enhanced artwork like DST has been over the course of time with skins being the highest quality of artwork being made.

(right now DS and DST has about 3 years of development gap between them)

so Hamlet is pretty new and being developed right now with DSTs upgraded Artwork etc

so its obvious that it would seem like most of the new stuff being HD along with old DS stuff in view.

that's the whole reason they are pushing out QOL updates inorder to modernize DS to DST levels in both looks and gameplay.

On 12/29/2018 at 7:46 PM, SpoonyBardIV said:

Has anyone else noticed the fact that the “islands” in Hamlet seem to follow a circular path? With a 6th island on the way (hence the strange black line near island 5), I would not be surprised if more islands are added to create a complete loop, with the last island coming near to the first. Is this a good theory?

maybe when they loop the mountain from the trailer would be in the middle

Archived