Big thing that needs fixing asap

Thunder birds lighting is apparently stronger than lightning rod. 

I was standing in the middle of my sapling farm when a lighting hit me. Lighting rod was right next to me!

Everything burned down.

Klei DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Or fix thunderbirds. Becasue right now they shoot lighting when literally everything capable of attacking gets near them. Bats, flytraps, shadow creatures.

This isn't fair

42 minutes ago, Charsis said:

Just don't camp near thunderbird, problem solved.

I could say the same thing about your cloth problem. "Just visit the store more often/use cowl"

You know it was a Webber run and i was making a base in Herald Island and I couldn't really be away from thunderbirds biome and also close to the ruins. Especially that if they run too far from their nest they're just going to sit in the middle of nowhere and shoot lighting there

@Szczuku funny thing is, you DID say the same exact thing, and good thing you notice, because was going to point out your hypocrisy; I think cloth not balanced, you tell me what to do and to stop complaining. Now table turned, see my point yet?

In any case I think it probably bug with thunderbird and should be fixed.

4 hours ago, Charsis said:

@Szczuku funny thing is, you DID say the same exact thing, and good thing you notice, because was going to point out your hypocrisy; I think cloth not balanced, you tell me what to do and to stop complaining. Now table turned, see my point yet?

In any case I think it probably bug with thunderbird and should be fixed.

@Charsis the problem here with thunderbird is their aggro to the player with lightning is not logical and it cannot be solved

cloth on the other hand is easily solved if you visit at least 5 times the general store

how can u compare lightning rod not catching lightning even if you are standing next to the lightning rod with you forgetting to check general store for cloth in 60 days... pls dude.. stop

@Szczuku pls report this issue in the bug section and add save file with a breve description of the problem... 

The Thunder bird's lightning attack is capable of activating iron hulks

and if the bird is attacking you the parts will literally act like lightning rods and attract the attack(lightning) right away

(if you get in their range of attracting lightning that is).

I don't know if I'm right about this but maybe this might be related to it cause the thunder bird's lightning is similar to regular lightning unless some changes were made after Aporkalypse update

(Iron hulks remain fully active so no need of lightning and birds lightning attack is upto 10 times in a single volley)

On 30/12/2018 at 5:11 AM, FreyaMaluk said:

@Charsis the problem here with thunderbird is their aggro to the player with lightning is not logical and it cannot be solved

cloth on the other hand is easily solved if you visit at least 5 times the general store

how can u compare lightning rod not catching lightning even if you are standing next to the lightning rod with you forgetting to check general store for cloth in 60 days... pls dude.. stop

I think you have some weird opinion bias there and I explain everything to you plenty times, to point where it looks like you trolling. I don't agree with you, but no matter what I say, you will apply some weird logic to make lightning rod bug seem like huge issue and gas-mask aporkalipse issue not so keep that going for yourself :encouragement:

4 hours ago, Charsis said:

I think you have some weird opinion bias there and I explain everything to you plenty times, to point where it looks like you trolling. I don't agree with you, but no matter what I say, you will apply some weird logic to make lightning rod bug seem like huge issue and gas-mask aporkalipse issue not so keep that going for yourself :encouragement:

I don't have any opinion bias and I'm not a troll at all... I just critic your arguments on an argumentative level... If that's to you it's a "weird logic" then don't share your suggestions with the internet... You need to be prepared to bring logical arguments to your claims and not just pure ranting on a "oh klei so unfair reee" level. 

3 minutes ago, MWY said:

@FreyaMaluk @Charsis

I suggest both of you stop arguing with each other and focus on the matter at hand

if you cannot help each other out then don't fight with each other either,

Klei will decide what it wants to do and all we can do is suggest them what is best but beating each other up over opinions is idiotic.

Scroll up... Discarding last response to chars is and this  I was referring to op in all my replies.. 

Archived