Spoiler

note_in_popup.png

Choice 2: Add a number in the dropdown

Spoiler

number_in_dropdown.png

Choice 3: Add a "Hide Employed" checkbox

Spoiler

extravagant.png

I routinely have trouble on the Job Assignments screen identifying what tier a potential job is for an unemployed duplicant. Granted the game does warn you if you are going to assign a duplicant to a job that exceeds their current morale, but morale is not a fixed thing. I prefer to keep some buffer in case my duplicant does not receive all of their morale bonuses.

What that means is that I have to unassign all 100% duplicants (see https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forums/topic/98750-jobs-qol-enhancements/ by @Coolthulhu), note the duplicants highest expectation job tier, open the job dropdown, find the first job that hasn't been mastered, pan around the screen (semi-aimlessly) to find that job, pan to the top to identify the tier (don't lose track of which column you are in), and determine if that is higher than the noted highest expectation or not.

I have a few suggestions as identified above. Please identify your favorite or identify your own suggestion below. Thanks!

Personnally, I would love to be able to create "job route" for my duplicants to use. For example, if you enter the "Dig path", you will go up to level 3, then go to Build path to level 3 and then go as a Gofer. I would have a Cooking path that ends up as an Artist and then Plumber (yes, I am weird like that).

That way, less time to manage duplicants once your routine is built. Do not know if the game would support this easily though.

+1 to all three suggestions

Other: Implement insulated doors, Doctor Job, Tube-allows-ladders-on-same-tile ( for vertical crossing ), Overwriting of existing ladders with other ladder types. 2 Tile wide electric power wall connector, High pressure/capacity gas`n`liquid pipes, 50/100/200 kW power cables & Stilts to cross Chlorine Basin`s  ( to avoid meat drop off from dupes ), Fire/Combustion/Explosions, Firefighter Job, Atomic Age

10 minutes ago, babba said:

+1 to all three suggestions

Other: Implement insulated doors, Doctor job, Tube-allows-ladders-on-same-tile ( for vertical crossing ), 2 Tile wide electric power wall connector, Stilts to cross Chlorine Basin`s  ( to avoid meat drop off from dupes ), Atomic Age

+0.25 for the first suggestion
+0.36 for the second suggestion
+0.78 for the third suggestion

I thought last three weeks about the "stilts for chlorine basin" problematic.
What about nice blonde female dupes with long legs and high heels?
Heigth of high heels could be very well implemented, based on level of research (tierbased).
Male dupes could be attracted through hh when idle. Perhaps lock a blonde one into outhouse section, to get rid of exo suit drop point idling stuff!!
Not sure, if it should have positive morale buff.

hehh.jpg

To avoid any claim of being sexist, the model stilts idea ( for safe chlorine crossings ) should come along with the Chippendales. Visuals for women, men, transgender, object lovers, Oni gamers, marble cake eaters and other entities.

image.thumb.png.1a850fcf744b27d9e95a57bbc624779b.png

Passionate Red Mable Cake - Marble, Cake or Marble Cakes should also be in the game !

image.png.c3464b210aa88a31c4fd88564b97c0c6.pngimage.png.ecf28c8aaa0bd000f45029cf45e89746.png

image.png.2814594e3b2a04f667c2343ff36c616b.png

Marble game integration - How it could look

"The Posh Marble Master Bathroom Master Bath"

1 hour ago, babba said:

along with the Chippendales.

+102%!
Cleys audioslave should compose some new tracks for that, to fit the setting.

What about a chippendale zombie funpark for the dupes, where they could transform their body into chippendale bodys, to attract female dupes?
I mean they have comfy beds, but everyone is sleeping solo, not realistic!
Perhaps there should be high tier research of K.O. liquid, to gather female dupes, for the "not so chippendale dupes, like Stinky!
Additional research for warm socks must be implemented, when females are in the game!
socks.jpg.6a28b1b2a81fc851f8d5186717f31a5a.jpg

Archived