Items to take for a ruins run (or general combat ''expeditions'')

you should move the first city if you want.
if you want to be able to make tea, you shouldnt chop down the trees which spawns pikos, as they are unrenewable (the piko spawning trees).

4 hours ago, orian34 said:

Be careful as big gathering of tall grass will spawn rabid beetles at dusk. Even artificially created ones

weevoles

1 hour ago, metallichydra said:

i dont think umbrella protects against lightning strikes

As far as I know it doesn't. I was just meaning to protect against rain.

Pretty overwhelmed with the idea of moving a city. Especially considering I couldnt really find any examples online. Buildings to prioritize and such.

10 hours ago, HarperDS said:

As far as I know it doesn't. I was just meaning to protect against rain.

Pretty overwhelmed with the idea of moving a city. Especially considering I couldnt really find any examples online. Buildings to prioritize and such.

i usually just hammer every pig house i see, then build all shops i can near my base, a lot of pig houses nearby and some watchtowers a little far away

this way, i can buy stuff easily, easy access to meat and pig skin, and protection from bats, but still being able to get meat and pigskin without angering the guards

On 12/23/2018 at 12:56 PM, Hx380 said:

For fighting with flytraps :

If its a moving one, you hit it 2 times and run away

If its a big one,  you can hit it once then you have to back off 

For tier 1 to 3 u can actually attack 4 times and dodge... last tier only one attack as u pointed out 

2 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

For tier 1 to 3 u can actually attack 4 times and dodge... last tier only one attack as u pointed out 

Oh,  then i must have been lagging a bit since they always attacked me back after 3rd hit

Archived