[Game Update] - 300612

Jason

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Suspicious cracks were not meant to be axeable. They can’t be axed now.

Dare you say...you AXED the axe bug? 

416657874467684405.png?v=1

27 minutes ago, bizziboi said:

Ah, the buttons will probably come back with the fix I plan to push - something got overlooked in the patch.

The non-rotating issue I am not sure, I'll have to look, but it's code I am not familiar with.

DANGIT WHO WROTE THIS CODE IN CRAYON?! :wilson_ecstatic:

• Haha 1

Hope everyone gets better soon.

Not related to any of this, I have a Shipwrecked world where during the dry season only 1 eruption occurs and then nothing the whole season. Is this a Hamlet-compatibility bug? I don't think I did anything weird, besides periodically using the skyworthy to go get rekt in the aporkalypse.

I just discovered the volcano for the first time and was looking forward to seeing if the altar of snackrifice does what I think it does, but it's stayed closed and no eruptions have been occurring other than the first. This has been 2 seasons now, same world. I'm about to go use the wooden thing to make a new one.

Edited by JimmyThornseed

2 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

Don't let aporkalypse get started.

with the broken calendar you can't really help it, mine is stuck aligned and sometimes it turns randomly. Mine is still stuck aligned after the update and it becomes the aporkalypse even though I can't move the dial