tumblr_ptf57irAYu1xnylyso1_540.png
It seemed like the strangest wonder of all,
when she used a cleaver while a gun sat on the wall,
she said “using a knife takes a lot of precision, 
a real clever tactic and a crystal clear vision.”
A gun’s far too simple, too easy a tool,
and if she were to use it, it’d make her a fool,
so next time you strike, just know that you must
use a knife and your head if one will soon bite the dust.

• Like 7

22 hours ago, minespatch said:

So you're going to do the entire cast as murderers? How would skin trader murder?5c2beddbd5126_happytradermerchant.thumb.png.db59e2f544804b98f3a3e88e147d5a5f.png

Both pieces feature a huge ton of photos. Are these their heritage?

1. well dang, now i wanna
2. Nah, I just wanted to fill the  space wit something, and photos just happened to work in both settings 

• Thanks 1

On 6/25/2019 at 9:02 PM, Clownyshush said:

I get off of school after months of anticipation, and what do i do to kick off my summer? Why, this of course.

I wonder who'll be the maid to clean up that mess?5bfe2c4bc698b_Arielthoncdiscord.png.5510791e124c2132fa82ba92b8d32585.png

12 hours ago, Clownyshush said:

alright sisters i was cooking brownies and they were taking a long time so i drew a  quick acid trip while i waited

Even though one of my influences said not to use a bright pink, your choices of colors are complementary and work for the uneasy tone you wanted to go for.

7 hours ago, minespatch said:

Even though one of my influences said not to use a bright pink, your choices of colors are complementary and work for the uneasy tone you wanted to go for.

i honestly think you can  make any colour work if put in the right place. even some of the  more "eye-bleeding" neon colours can be used in  a way that works, but getting colours to fit does take quite a bit of practice. 

• Like 1

I took a lil break from Artfight last night and this morning to work on a ref sheet for wes  in relation to an au/hc thingy. i  suffered for it, and there's a lot of unexplained hcs thrown in the descriptions, but it's done, and i'm proud of it. 
Wes_refrence.png

• Like 4

On 7/9/2019 at 11:52 AM, Clownyshush said:

Wes_refrence.png

The stress level part feels like a game mechanic I want to use for my game. Nice interpretation for Wes. The gloves are a interesting touch.

5 hours ago, Clownyshush said:

creeper.pngi spent longer than necessary making this

You redrew the entire logo?:wilson_shocked:

9 hours ago, minespatch said:

The stress level part feels like a game mechanic I want to use for my game. Nice interpretation for Wes. The gloves are a interesting touch.

You redrew the entire logo?:wilson_shocked:

1. i had a lot of fun designing the gloves, and i feel like his stress level would have to do with his sanity.  (makes me wanna give modding a shot)

2. nah, i just erased the text on the black design and wrote on the new text lol.

• Like 1

I don't have any new drawings (of wes) and I'm going on vacation for two weeks and i won't be able to post so in case if i don't do any art  today here's a meme to prove that I'm not dead
rejected_his_message.jpg
this meme is only based on opinion and plus i'm immortal so nothing you can say will hurt me and while this is just an opinion    Wes is still god and those are the facts

• Like 2
  • Haha 1