Clowny's art that really only consists of wes

1 minute ago, minespatch said:

Be sure to check out Spriter's Resource for character sheets so you can see the different body shapes.

Your thread deserves more attention.:wilson_smile:

1. I'll be sure  to if i ever decide to mod her in!

2. aWH, thank you so much!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, minespatch said:

She was probably a Gorge swamp pig, so maybe the mermification cured her blindness?

i actually had something different in mind, but i'm still working on it. I may post a fully fleshed out backstory once i know i'm certain about it

• Thanks 1

On 4/22/2019 at 7:40 AM, DragonMage156 said:

Wait a minute... I had that open in another tab, ready to watch after I finished checking the forum threads >u> guess it made it's way to my YouTube pretty quickly ^^;

That got dark pretty quick near the end though. Poor Wes.

1. huh, why the heck is youtube recommending my stuff? the world may never know.

2. I enjoy giving my work dark undertones on occasions. I've always found psychological horror (although you can't really call this horror) very interesting, and i've been trying to give it a shot.

time for a quick little art dump, because i only just realized that i haven't posted some stuff here.

there's this one, which i know i already posted in the klei stream forum, but i'm putting it here as well for good measure.
tumblr_pqsx2heqLn1xnylyso1_1280.png

I wanted to draw wilson a little more, so i just made this cute lovey dovey thing because i was tired and spiteful at the moment i drew it. 
tumblr_pqutgbTWg71xnylyso1_1280.png

this one is more of a- i guess you could call it backstory? but it's also post constant from when wes realized he could escape the box he was trapped in after he felt the rain falling on his head.  (and his hair got long, because two years in a box will do that.)
tumblr_pqutl2PSuY1xnylyso1_1280.png
I was listening to an old vocaloid song called "Matryoshka" and i really liked the art style of the video s well, so of course i had to take the regular course of action and draw wes like  that, but also with more colours to destroy everyone's eyes in the process.
tumblr_pqutsrbDIA1xnylyso1_1280.png

And that's it for now! i will go and do something else now. i don't know what that something is but i'll be doing it soon.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I've been constantly thinking about my version of wes  and how utterly depressing i made his  backstory. he gained +10  edgy backstory in the past few months    now that i think about it, lol. anyways, have this drawing of a specific portion of said backstory trash (there's uhhh light blood and bruises n stuff in this, so im puttin it behind a spoiler)

Spoiler

im actually really proud of how it turned out.  it's probably the textures I threw in that do it for me.  

tumblr_prolban9KC1xnylyso1_540.png

I don't have any other art than that as of now, but I'm workin on a quick goof video, so I'll probably post it here once it's done. 

• Like 4

hey remember how i said i was making a goof video? Well i kinda gave up, and drew this instead. I was thinkin about pokemon and it was eating my soul so have a trainer wes and his rad team that will take over the constant... region?
tumblr_prs85vD4gr1xnylyso1_540.png
-Brionne
-Mime Jr.
-Lurantis
-Jigglypuff
-Sylveon 
-Comfey 

Maybe I'll finish my goof video another time... maybe. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Clownyshush said:

I've been constantly thinking about my version of wes  and how utterly depressing i made his  backstory. he gained +10  edgy backstory in the past few months    now that i think about it, lol. anyways, have this drawing of a specific portion of said backstory trash (there's uhhh light blood and bruises n stuff in this, so im puttin it behind a spoiler)

I don't have any other art than that as of now, but I'm workin on a quick goof video, so I'll probably post it here once it's done. 

He looks like a tragic mummy there. Did something happen during his painting career?

5 hours ago, Clownyshush said:
  1.  I was thinkin about pokemon and it was eating my soul so have a trainer wes and his rad team that will take over the constant... region?
  2. tumblr_prs85vD4gr1xnylyso1_540.png
  1. 580c1dbe4e7ac_arielcloseupintensifies.png.634d98285db06467db7efa447adb81eb.pngThinking about Detective Pikachu?
  2. Not a bad try at the art style. I like the complementary colors and fashion design. Though it looks like he should be in a wintry climate with all the cotton in his design.

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

He looks like a tragic mummy there. Did something happen during his painting career?

1. 580c1dbe4e7ac_arielcloseupintensifies.png.634d98285db06467db7efa447adb81eb.pngThinking about Detective Pikachu?
  2. Not a bad try at the art style. I like the complementary colors and fashion design. Though it looks like he should be in a wintry climate with all the cotton in his design.

1. I actually never thought about his painting career. this took place directly after another event though.

2. I'm probably gonna go see it very soon, but i was just thinkin about the base game.

3. Maybe he got sick of the weather in the alolan region and moved somewhere colder, lol. The cotton is mostly just  for that good f a s h i o n. 

• Like 1

Oh wow, you changed your username. Didn't expect that. I've done my own take on Wendy as a pokemon trainer:

576ca4b8a8fcf_fairygirlwendy.png.65600789342f9082653cefbc93979843.png

Your version has a lot of spunk! The details on her pigtails are pretty interesting, going with subtle strands for the hair braiding.

On 5/20/2019 at 7:30 PM, minespatch said:

Oh wow, you changed your username. Didn't expect that. I've done my own take on Wendy as a pokemon trainer:

576ca4b8a8fcf_fairygirlwendy.png.65600789342f9082653cefbc93979843.png

Your version has a lot of spunk! The details on her pigtails are pretty interesting, going with subtle strands for the hair braiding.

1. yeah, the old one just didn't fit too well anymore, so i decided to change it.

2. Is your wendy designed to look like Gothorita? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Clownyshush said:

2. Is your wendy designed to look like Gothorita? 

XY_Fairy_Tale_Girl.png

Fairy Tale Girl is a Trainer Class introduced in Generation VI. They are appeared to be young girls who specialize in using Fairy-type Pokémon. Their clothing seems to be based off of Old School Sweet Lolita, a real-life Japanese street fashion. In the Battle Fontier don't lose to one or you will have an unpleasant dialogue to read.

4 minutes ago, Clownyshush said:

Lover_wes_pride_edit.png

JOJO MEMES INTENSIFY.