WASD Scrolling - Anything change?

Hello I have recently been having this issue where my screen is no longer scrolling when I press the WASD keys. It now goes one or two blocks in the direction I pressed (eg. right when I press D) but then it stops instead of continuing on in that direction while I hold they key pressed.. Anyone else have this issue?

10 hours ago, strawberrygirl said:

Hello I have recently been having this issue where my screen is no longer scrolling when I press the WASD keys. It now goes one or two blocks in the direction I pressed (eg. right when I press D) but then it stops instead of continuing on in that direction while I hold they key pressed.. Anyone else have this issue?

The only time I encounter something like this is immediately after typing in numbers on storage weight limits/temp sensors/smart battery shutoffs. Hitting escape a couple times to bring up and get rid of the game menu has always fixed it for me. 

Then again, mine doesn't scroll at all while yours goes a block. Might not be the same issue. 

1 hour ago, Nativel said:

Yes, it's happen from time to time, when I minimize game window, so when it happen I just save and quit and load back.

ok thanks! Ill try that.

43 minutes ago, beowulf2010 said:

The only time I encounter something like this is immediately after typing in numbers on storage weight limits/temp sensors/smart battery shutoffs. Hitting escape a couple times to bring up and get rid of the game menu has always fixed it for me. 

Ill try this as well. Thank you!

1 hour ago, beowulf2010 said:

Then again, mine doesn't scroll at all while yours goes a block. Might not be the same issue. 

I have noticed this same behavior on the input boxes.  

Thats a thing happening in many unity-engine games. Alt-Tab out and back, > strange behavior. Its due to some mystery key-recognition, while the game is minimized. I have it sometimes, the game thinks the shift-key is pressed. Pressing it again (sometimes twice) solves it then. 

But its not only a thing in ONI. I have it with some other unity-games as well.

Archived