Customize Dupes appearance

I would love to be able to customize my dupes appearance. Hairstyle, haircolor, skin tone and gender. The reason is that I usually put my friends' names on the dupes, but they don't always resemble them in real life. Sometimes the appearance is close enough, but the skills are bad, or other times they got pretty good skills but look nothing like any of my friends. I would also like to make myself in the game, haha.

The dupes have certain looks for lore reasons so imo should spawn with those looks. But i got nothing against a buildable station for customizing their looks. Especially once you got all the variants and want to differentiate the identical dupes. Could also allow for wird hair colors like green.

I wouldn't mind customizing their clothing more, but they're all connected to the lore (several of them are mentioned anyways), so I wouldn't want to be able to change their characteristics too much.

Then again, you can already change their names. But that seems different somehow.

1 hour ago, Dovahkick said:

How 'bout a wardrobe you can build for cheap materials and that you then can use to customise your dupes?

I`d love if you could customize the looks of the clothes you can make. Like snazzy suits having 4 different colors you can choose from. It would be really useful as well if you assign different color clothes to dupes on different schdules.

Archived