Little things that make the game great

All the little sounds (log armor plunking around, wooden floor steps, ice steps, spider nest and wormhole rumbles... etc."My favorite past time is getting multiple species of critters to fight in one giant battle royal, then I run around and loot after killing the winner/s.I have so many hours in this game and each update makes it a brand new experience. I think I might be a little sad when it's out of beta, but hopefully they make lots of money and the content patches keep on coming.

Argh, the little sounds. I am never sure if something is approaching me or if something moved in my room, because they are so.. quiet, so distant.. Or my surround headphones just make it weird.

All the little sounds (log armor plunking around, wooden floor steps, ice steps, spider nest and wormhole rumbles... etc."My favorite past time is getting multiple species of critters to fight in one giant battle royal, then I run around and loot after killing the winner/s.I have so many hours in this game and each update makes it a brand new experience. I think I might be a little sad when it's out of beta, but hopefully they make lots of money and the content patches keep on coming.

I couldn't agree more!I did, at one point (I think it was right before the sanity update), build an actual battle arena with stone walls in my game. Then using the test tools mod, I spawned a bunch of mobs in there and watched them all fight. It was very amusing ^.^

Basically i love everything from this game, but what really dragged me in it is the scope itself: you are free, you must survive, you must adapt to a dynamic world. Everything else is simply perfectly suited for this scope, and the updates are making the game better and better.

The smallest thing I can think that I enjoy the most is the abiant sounds that play. There is a laugh at night I hear... And it taunts me. I will just be standing there and I will hear the "Hehehe.." and all I want to do is go running out there asking what it is laughing at!

Some of the eerie descriptions are great, i love the pigs pressing their noses on the window one, creeps me out a little :p plus the way the pigs turn the lights off when you are near them.Another thing I love is the sound of the rabbits running away, it makes me laugh all the time.

Argh, the little sounds. I am never sure if something is approaching me or if something moved in my room, because they are so.. quiet, so distant.. Or my surround headphones just make it weird.

This! I was playing last night and I heard a low rumble. I totally panicked, thinking, "What?! I'm nowhere near a swamp!" Yeah... a plane flew over my house :/

The smallest thing I can think that I enjoy the most is the abiant sounds that play. There is a laugh at night I hear... And it taunts me. I will just be standing there and I will hear the "Hehehe.." and all I want to do is go running out there asking what it is laughing at!

Whaaaaat?? This would freak me the cuss out! I have never heard laughing and I hope I never do :s