Humanity - comic thread (page 1 soon)

Crykov

sooo I have a tendancy not to finish what I start, but I thought maybe making a thread and seeing feedback would help motivate me to finish this, since I really like the idea.

I am making a small improvised comic about Webber and WX-78, that's based on the lore behind them. It's going to be a little bit of an alternate-universe, because the personalities and appearances of the characters are a little different. Me and my friend main Webber and WX-78 together respectively so I'm also loosely basing the characters off us. Most notably Webber has a tartan scarf and a slightly altered version of the Gladiator head skin, and WX-78 has a slightly altered version of the hallowed nights skin. (this is mostly just because these are the skins i enjoy drawing most for these characters, and to set them apart from their "canon" counterparts)

It will be fairly sketchy and low-effort because I have two other comics I'm working on atm and this is just a side thing to do in my free time. I don't have a page for this done quite yet, but I have sketched out most of the panels and will post it soon. I know it's kinda lame to just make an art post without any actual art in it, so I will post a few of my recent DST drawings (mostly webber)

0F55B20CF7BE7BC283C77880A7E78EC3B84CDAAE

E0C0011DAC3CEB9ADFD291F44C04BDC3055D9A78

dcw8dy2-c1289796-a6b2-440e-b497-49a60ecf

Edited by Crykov
  • Like 8

I really like this webber drawings.The way you do expressions with him is very appealing. 

The middle one/last one before that one that doesn't load, the way you draw the mouth reminds me of the game Gish. Me and my brother played that game a lot when we were younger... Generally, the way you do his teeth just makes me weirdly happy for the sake of nostalgia I guess. 

Just now, minespatch said:

Here ya go.

Yes, this is the one I can see XD The one I said looked like Gish. I showed it to my brother and he agreed, it's rather Gish-esque. 

It's the one that isn't loaded for you, that is also not loaded for me, but thanks to DragonMage I can see it. 

• Thanks 1

On 1/4/2019 at 5:12 PM, minespatch said:

Can't tell if it's wx or a rook...

Love how organic your webber is.:wilson_smile:

both :>

and thank you! again i thought page 1 would be done a lot sooner LOL but im still working on it.

• Thanks 1