• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

2 Screenshots

About This File

Changes wormholes icons on mini map to colored icons. Every pair of worlmholes get its color icons after you use one of the wormhole. Can support up to 22 pairs of wormholes.

Can support up to 8 pairs of Bermuda Triangles.

If you had previous version of the mod installed:

-disable and delete the mod

-run and save game without the mod

-enable new version of the mod

What's New in Version 1.2.1   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Can only support 9 pairs of wormholes? You should make it 50 pairs lol

Why so much trolling?

• Like 1

wow _Q_

This and the ice flingomatic range mod are the 2 things i have wanted in  the game for a loooooong time- and you made BOTH of them!

Thank you so much.

The only problem i have found with it is that you can no longer give things to a wormhole. But i rarely use that feature anyway.

wow _Q_

This and the ice flingomatic range mod are the 2 things i have wanted in  the game for a loooooong time- and you made BOTH of them!

Thank you so much.

The only problem i have found with it is that you can no longer give things to a wormhole. But i rarely use that feature anyway.

I didn't edit anything about giving items to wormholes, it was in RoG or base game?

Tested without mod and it seems that you can't give crafted items to a wormhole, since it took twigs and seed but not log suit.

aah yeah, that must be what it was (was trying to give it a walking cane). i never knew there was that dinstinction before, sorry for misreport.. in that case, the mod works perfectly

I keep getting the "Crashed on lat start, automatically disabled" thing. Any help?

Get me print screen of the error or log file, and make sure you have latest version of the game.

Does this mod require the Steam version?  I purchased mine from GOG and I also get the "Crashed!" message.  Very disappointing.

With your very handy mods like Wall Gates, Ice Fling Range Check and this one you're definitely one of my favourite mod creator.