• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

2 Screenshots

About This File

This is a small remake of Wilton, The Undead by debugman18. I have only altered stats, portrait and main items of this mod.

Wilton is brittle, spooky, fast, hits weak, doesn't starve, has little sanity his rotting brain left him with, carries a Bone-A-Rang and will reincarnate from other skeletons in the world.

General:

- HP: 70

- Sanity: 40

- Hunger: Doesn't exist.

- Insomniac (It's to help Wilton be balanced when it comes to his huge Sanity regeneration).

- Can eat any and all foods but won't recieve the benefits and penalties to Health or Sanity when done so (Dark Petals have their own special effect which reduces sanity. Plus they are EVIL).

- Has a 25% speed increase (because bones are practically weightless so speed is not impaired by wind or mass).

- Has Wendy's damage multiplier (meaning he will do as much damage as Wendy).

- Has Maxwell's Sanity regeneration multiplier (Dapperness).

- Has a Bone-a-Rang (I increased the damage done by the Bone-A-Ring to 20 (damage is affected by Wendy's damage multiplier) so simple NPC's like birds will fall in two hits).

- Can reincarnate from a nearest Skeleton in the generated world. But that in turn switches to the next day's morning.

- Can dig up a Skeleton from a Grave Mound (very rarely).

- Immune to Overheating and Freezing.

Bugs/Issues:

- Wilton will say the Gravestone Epitaph lines normally like every other character instead of using his own.

- Wilton's reincarnation mechanic isn't very Adventure Mode friendly.

Credits to: debugman18, KiddyCorky, Nycidian, Malacath and many others.

What's New in Version 2.5   See changelog

Released

• Fixed clipping issue of the Bone-A-Rang.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I suggest:

-changing health and sanity to 100 each, or 100 health and 80 sanity, or 80 health and 60 sanity, but not any less then this;

-removing the sanity buff (I just don't see the reason. Plus Wilton is not as dapper as Maxwell);

-the bone-a-rang can be crafted and has durability! Make it craftable using one bone shard and 2 twigs. It has 20 uses;

-e-bony sword, a new craftable weapon only for Wilton! Can be crafted using 2 bone shards and 3 hounds teeth. It does 33 damage but swings 25% faster then any other melee weapons (don't know if that can be a thing, but it would be cool and unique ;)

Has 200 uses.

-remove immunity to overheating/freezing (it's boring to play without having to make dresses!)

-when he eats food, 15% of the points of hunger value the food has will be added to health instead, and 5% will be added to sanity;

-maybe change the "insomniac" feature into "sleep doesn't restore his bones", meaning it can sleep, but he won't gain either sanity and health (balanced, don't you think so?)

- Can reincarnate from a nearest Skeleton in the generated world. But that in turn switches to the next day's morning.

-this is bad as it works now (too easy!), but it could work with some tweaks. What if he could, instead, bring skeletons back to life and help him as Maxwell's puppets do?

Hear this: using some item (a purple gem? some nightmare fuel? gloomer's goop?) on a dead skeleton, he would come back to life. It would look a bit darker then Wilton (to distiguish that is a puppet- and by darker I mean more grey then white), and have the same health as it. The skeletons that come back to life will follow Wilton and give him a minor sanity boost when near it. They can fight for it, but only using a e-bony sword, and when they die they drop a bone shard and rarely (5%) a e-bony sword.

These are just my suggestion, but I think they would work.

And if you add them (you should ;)) don't forget to mention me!

Hope to see this mod improved, keep it going :)

• Like 4

Please take away immunity to overheating and freezing. Taking it away will be more fun and challenging. Otherwise there will be no use for the RoG dlc... We all love a good challenge.

• Like 1

There are some suggestions I have after I played your mod:

1. It seems that no response after feeding the pigman

2. Can't sleep? I guess I can at the beginning and when it comes to day 30+ I can't sleep

But anyway this mod is so good~ I really like it

I found a bug where in the character (and world) selection screen, his picture is just a huge black rectangle. In-game, he appears completely normal, though.