About This File
This is a small remake of Wilton, The Undead by debugman18. I have only altered stats, portrait and main items of this mod.
Wilton is brittle, spooky, fast, hits weak, doesn't starve, has little sanity his rotting brain left him with, carries a Bone-A-Rang and will reincarnate from other skeletons in the world.
- HP: 70
- Sanity: 40
- Hunger: Doesn't exist.
- Insomniac (It's to help Wilton be balanced when it comes to his huge Sanity regeneration).
- Can eat any and all foods but won't recieve the benefits and penalties to Health or Sanity when done so (Dark Petals have their own special effect which reduces sanity. Plus they are EVIL).
- Has a 25% speed increase (because bones are practically weightless so speed is not impaired by wind or mass).
- Has Wendy's damage multiplier (meaning he will do as much damage as Wendy).
- Has Maxwell's Sanity regeneration multiplier (Dapperness).
- Has a Bone-a-Rang (I increased the damage done by the Bone-A-Ring to 20 (damage is affected by Wendy's damage multiplier) so simple NPC's like birds will fall in two hits).
- Can reincarnate from a nearest Skeleton in the generated world. But that in turn switches to the next day's morning.
- Can dig up a Skeleton from a Grave Mound (very rarely).
- Immune to Overheating and Freezing.
- Wilton will say the Gravestone Epitaph lines normally like every other character instead of using his own.
- Wilton's reincarnation mechanic isn't very Adventure Mode friendly.
Credits to: debugman18, KiddyCorky, Nycidian, Malacath and many others.
What's New in Version 2.5 See changelog
- Fixed clipping issue of the Bone-A-Rang.