• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

4 Screenshots

About This File

A while a go I made a lil' video of how I draw. In it, I drew a picture of Maxwell with make-up, and a pal of mine thought it would make a great mod.

What it does:

Maxwell (NPC and player) wears pink lipstick, purple eye-liner, and blush. My Better Maxwell mod is included free, so he'll look more like the NPC.

Shadow Puppets are purple with big, lip-stick smiles and heavy blush. and some eye-liner.

Maxwell's bigportrait also has make-up.

Maxwell's menu quote, description, and title are changed.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Maybe?

>:3 I guess it's pro LGBT are he is cross-dressing(make-uping?) from male to female.

It's cute, it's quiant, and I'd love to see it delved into by finishing up his saveslot and selectscreen slot!

What exactly is the point of this mod? It's just making our creepy Maxwell some sort of gender confused, ugly weirdo! No i don't like this mod, it's useless as it just makes maxwell seem more weirder and less scarier then he should be. Sorry but you have a snarling spider attack. >:(

What exactly is the point of this mod? It's just making our creepy Maxwell some sort of gender confused, ugly weirdo! No i don't like this mod, it's useless as it just makes maxwell seem more weirder and less scarier then he should be. Sorry but you have a snarling spider attack. > :(

"It's just making our creepy Maxwell" "more weirder and less scarier" ... "i...like this mod"...

"Sorry..." " i...have a snarling spider attack."

Fixed it.

"Gender confused?" Not quite, maybe 

"He wants nothing less

But to wear a little dress" --(She's Like Heroin, System of A Down)

Either way like most of the people who A) cannot script(unlike Tiddles-boy here) and/or B)Want to make a joke, It is purely for jest in consideration of the Gay/Lesbian/Homosexual movement set in motion by Dana

"It's just making our creepy Maxwell" "more weirder and less scarier" ... "i...like this mod"...

"Sorry..." " i...have a snarling spider attack."

Fixed it.

"Gender confused?" Not quite, maybe 

Either way like most of the people who A) cannot script(unlike Tiddles-boy here) and/or B)Want to make a joke, It is purely for jest in consideration of the Gay/Lesbian/Homosexual movement set in motion by Dana

Actually, I said why I made this in the description: I just drew a picture of Maxwell wearing make-up for funsies in my video showing how I draw, and my friend wanted me to make it into a mod. No gender confusion there and to be honest, YetiFoot, that did kind of offend me. And I never get offended. If you don't like the mod, ignore it and don't complain about it. I havefirends who are confused about their gender, and it's not easy for them.

• Like 1

When I see this all I can think of is the Rocky Horror Picture Show, he reminds of Dr.Frank-n-furter lol. That should be a mod for Maxwell lol.

• Like 1

Downloaded this mod, put it in mod directory, shows in mods in the game, but doesn't open maxwell in characters.

Smart people, aid me on this

this mod makes him a gay

You make that sound like a bad thing.

ALL ABOARD THE MAN-TRAM! CHOO-CHOOO!

In all seriousness, wearing make-up and being homosexual have nothing in common. And even if it did, ain't no problem with it!

gaiety =/= transvestitism

He's funking fabulous~. Deal with it dood.

The most Fabulous of all!

• Like 1