• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

2 Screenshots

About This File

The hapless wizzard Rincewind and The Luggage from Terry Pratchett's Discworld series (The Colour of Magic and The Light Fantastic). Rincewind is a runner not a fighter. Luckily The Luggage is violent enough for both.

The storyline of Rincewind ending up in Don't Starve continues from the Science of the Discworld books I, II and III.

Rincewind's Stats:

Health: 200

Hunger: 150

Sanity: 100

Features:

The Luggage and the all important hat that says Wizzard on it (that's how you know he's a wizard see?).

Warnings and Notes:

This mod makes some things quite easy... but other things quite difficult.

Might conflict with mods that alter the behaviour of inventory, bees, or containers

The Luggage is not just a reskin of Chester - Chester still exists

It is possible for Luggage and Chester to coexist... somehow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

To install:

Unzip archive

Copy directory "rnw" to your mods folder

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Created by hrekin and Catten

What's New in Version 2.1   See changelog

Released

• 31/08/2014 -- v2.1
  • - Now compatible with Reign of Giants
  • - Character selection should no longer cause a crash
  • - Luggage has a few more eccentricities
  • Known issues:
  • - Rincewind will glitch out when freezing
  • - Resolution issues with "small textures" option enabled
  • Like 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

nice mod^^, but everytime luggage picks up a bee the game crashes, I already disabled all other mods except of rincewind but it still crashes

everytime luggage picks up a bee the game crashes, I already disabled all other mods except of rincewind but it still crashes

Thanks for letting us know! Any chance you could provide the crash report when it happens so that we can work on fixing it?

everytime luggage picks up a bee the game crashes, I already disabled all other mods except of rincewind but it still crashes

We're still trying to work out why it crashes - we can't seem to replicate it on our systems. A couple more questions that might helps us sort it out: What platform are you using? Also please try to catch a bee in vanilla mode and let us know what happens? 

We're still trying to work out why it crashes - we can't seem to replicate it on our systems. A couple more questions that might helps us sort it out: What platform are you using? Also please try to catch a bee in vanilla mode and let us know what happens? 

Thank you for your hard work^^

I'm using Windows 7 and without the mod enabled picking up bees works fine but while the mod is enabled the game crashes with any character that tries to pick up a bee

Edit:

fixed the problem temporarily by deleting line 53 of the bee.lua (that METRICS ENABLED thing) I'm not sure if this causes other problems but at least the bee-picking problem is solved for now^^

Thank you for your hard work^^

I'm using Windows 7 and without the mod enabled picking up bees works fine but while the mod is enabled the game crashes with any character that tries to pick up a bee

Edit:

fixed the problem temporarily by deleting line 53 of the bee.lua (that METRICS ENABLED thing) I'm not sure if this causes other problems but at least the bee-picking problem is solved for now^^

We're both running 7 and haven't been able to replicate the crash. However, the METRICS_ENABLED is also present in the game bee.lua which has us a bit confused. Glad to know that removing that line has solved it for you.

So, after a death and subsequent resurrection at a touchstone, the Luggage is energized and completely disassociated. I can access him by approaching, but he doesn't follow or protect me.

If it is relevant, the death was via monsters in the dark when I got caught out at night without the makings of a torch or fire. Rookie mistake, I know.

Is the Luggage's behavior a result of the death or a bug?

is there any fix to the Luggage picking up the bees yet?

I"m running XP if that helps.

And I don't know why I died shortly after, but the wizard hat disapeared. No way to live through constant nightmares that I know of lol!

So, after a death and subsequent resurrection at a touchstone, the Luggage is energized and completely disassociated. I can access him by approaching, but he doesn't follow or protect me.

As far as we can tell, this is a result of the various character instances in the game. Saving and re-loading the game should fix this (at least it has for us).

is there any fix to the Luggage picking up the bees yet?

I"m running XP if that helps.

And I don't know why I died shortly after, but the wizard hat disapeared. No way to live through constant nightmares that I know of lol!

The bug with Luggage and bees doesn't seem to be directly related to the mod. As was mentioned above, the problem seems to be with the METRICS_ENABLED flag. We have no idea why that would cause such a crash. Try deleting the line from the modded bee.lua file as a workaround for the moment. 

Re. the wizard hat, check that it isn't back in your inventory (it isn't automatically equipped). If not, does it appear again after saving and re-loading? It may be a similar problem to that of Luggage becoming disassociated.

Hiho! 

Keep crashing everytime I try to start a game with Rincewind, tried deleting the mod file as asked on Steam.

Here is the log file :)

Starting up
Don't Starve: 90423 WIN32_STEAM
Build Date: 2013-11-25_15-12-51
THREAD - started 'GAClient' (5116)
HttpClient::ClientThread::Main()
cGame::InitializeOnMainThread
WindowManager::Initialize
GLInfo
~~~~~~
GL_VENDOR: Google Inc.
GL_RENDERER: ANGLE (AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series)
GL_VERSION: OpenGL ES 2.0 (ANGLE 1.0.0.2249)
GL_SHADING_LANGUAGE_VERSION: OpenGL ES GLSL ES 1.00 (ANGLE 1.0.0.2249)
THREAD - started 'WindowsInputManager' (4684)
OpenGL extensions (19, 19):
GL_ANGLE_depth_texture
GL_ANGLE_framebuffer_blit
GL_ANGLE_framebuffer_multisample
GL_ANGLE_instanced_arrays
GL_ANGLE_pack_reverse_row_order
GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt3
GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt5
GL_ANGLE_texture_usage
GL_ANGLE_translated_shader_source
GL_EXT_read_format_bgra
GL_EXT_robustness
GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1
GL_EXT_texture_format_BGRA8888
GL_EXT_texture_storage
GL_OES_get_program_binary
GL_OES_packed_depth_stencil
GL_OES_rgb8_rgba8
GL_OES_standard_derivatives
GL_OES_texture_npot
GL_MAX_TEXTURE_SIZE = 16384
GL_MAX_TEXTURE_IMAGE_UNITS = 16
GL_MAX_RENDERBUFFER_SIZE = 16384
GL_MAX_VIEWPORT_DIMS = 16384, 16384
GL_MAX_VARYING_VECTORS = 10
GL_MAX_VERTEX_ATTRIBS = 16
GL_MAX_VERTEX_UNIFORM_VECTORS = 254
GL_MAX_VERTEX_TEXTURE_IMAGE_UNITS = 4
GL_MAX_FRAGMENT_UNIFORM_VECTORS = 221
4 compressed texture formats
texture format 0x83f0
texture format 0x83f1
texture format 0x83f2
texture format 0x83f3
cDontStarveGame::DoGameSpecificInitialize()
cGame::StartPlaying
LOADING LUA
DoLuaFile scripts/main.lua
DoLuaFile loading buffer scripts/main.lua
scripts/main.lua(151,1) running main.lua

scripts/modindex.lua(257,1) loaded modindex
scripts/modindex.lua(57,1) ModIndex: Beginning normal load sequence.

scripts/mods.lua(141,1) Loading mod: rnw (Rincewind)
scripts/mods.lua(165,1) Mod: rnw (Rincewind) Loading modworldgenmain.lua
scripts/mods.lua(173,1) Mod: rnw (Rincewind)  Mod had no modworldgenmain.lua. Skipping.
scripts/mods.lua(165,1) Mod: rnw (Rincewind) Loading modmain.lua
scripts/mods.lua(255,1) Mod: rnw (Rincewind) Registering prefabs
scripts/mods.lua(261,1) Mod: rnw (Rincewind)  Registering prefab file: prefabs/rnw
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: rnw (Rincewind)    rnw
scripts/mods.lua(261,1) Mod: rnw (Rincewind)  Registering prefab file: prefabs/hat_wizzard
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: rnw (Rincewind)    hat_wizzard
scripts/mods.lua(261,1) Mod: rnw (Rincewind)  Registering prefab file: prefabs/luggage
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: rnw (Rincewind)    luggage
scripts/mods.lua(261,1) Mod: rnw (Rincewind)  Registering prefab file: prefabs/bee
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: rnw (Rincewind)    bee
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: rnw (Rincewind)    killerbee
scripts/mods.lua(278,1) Mod: rnw (Rincewind)  Registering default mod prefab
../mods/rnw/images/saveslot_portraits/rnw.tex is 120x104 but compressed textures must have power of 2 dimensions.
../mods/rnw/images/selectscreen_portraits/rnw.tex is 188x284 but compressed textures must have power of 2 dimensions.
../mods/rnw/images/selectscreen_portraits/rnw_silho.tex is 188x284 but compressed textures must have power of 2 dimensions.
../mods/rnw/bigportraits/rnw.tex is 560x720 but compressed textures must have power of 2 dimensions.
LOADING LUA SUCCESS
scripts/playerdeaths.lua(79,1) PlayerDeaths loaded morgue 710
scripts/playerprofile.lua(336,1) loaded profile
scripts/playerprofile.lua(396,1) bloom_enabled true
scripts/saveindex.lua(74,1) loaded saveindex
scripts/gamelogic.lua(1081,1) OnFilesLoaded()
scripts/gamelogic.lua(1070,1) OnUpdatePurchaseStateComplete
scripts/gamelogic.lua(81,1) Unload BE
scripts/gamelogic.lua(84,1) Unload BE done
scripts/gamelogic.lua(86,1) Load FE
scripts/gamelogic.lua(88,1) Load FE: done
scripts/screens/mainscreen.lua(501,1) platform_motd table: 0DE35B80
SimLuaProxy::QueryServer()
scripts/modindex.lua(67,1) ModIndex: Load sequence finished successfully.

Reset() returning
HttpClientWriteCallback (0x06BD56E0, 1, 512, 0x06DBF9CC)
HttpClientWriteCallback READ 512 (512 total)
QueryServerComplete for handle [1] ok, HTTP 200: [{

"standalone":{

"motd_title":"New Teaser Trailer!",

"motd_body":"Get a sneak peek at Don't Starve: Reign of Giants DLC. Coming Soon!",

"link_title":"Watch Now!",

"link_url":"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_hU6t488Us"

},

"steam":{

"motd_body":"Get a sneak peek at Don't Starve: Reign of Giants DLC. Coming Soon!",

}

}]
scripts/screens/mainscreen.lua(501,1) platform_motd table: 0DE35E28
scripts/mods.lua(290,1) unloading prefabs for mod MOD_rnw
Collecting garbage...
lua_gc took 0.01 seconds
~SimLuaProxy()
lua_close took 0.01 seconds
ReleaseAll
ReleaseAll Finished
LOADING LUA

LOADING LUA SUCCESS
scripts/gamelogic.lua(79,1) FE assets already loaded
scripts/screens/mainscreen.lua(501,1) platform_motd table: 0CD0CE80

Reset() returning
QueryServerComplete for handle [2] ok, HTTP 200: [{

},

}

}]
scripts/screens/mainscreen.lua(501,1) platform_motd table: 0CD0DE98
QueryStats: { "req":"modrank", "field":"Session.Loads.Mods.list", "fieldop":"unwind", "linkpref":"external"}
GetCachedUGCCount 0
EnumerateUserSubscribedFiles(0)
OnEnumerateUserSubscribedFilesResult 
   EResult 1, results 7/7
Enum complete. Found 7 mods.
DeleteUnsubscribedFiles [../mods]
FindDirectoriesMatching [../mods/workshop-*]
GetPublishedFileDetails(0)
Getting mod details...
OnPublishedFileDetailsResult 
   EResult 1, 179124884
   245850, 219740, [Link, The Hero], [Link, of The Legend of Zelda fame.

Link is a seasoned adventurer, and well equipped for whatever may come his way in the wilderness. His experience has jaded him to the point of sanity being a non-issue. He'll fight a king of nightmare-beasts before breakfast, and not even blink at it.

He is used to living off what's available, and has developed a strong stomach.

Compared to the average character, Link is faster, stronger, and tougher. However, he has a smaller stomach, and faster hunger rate - running around, and fighting like that burns off the calories much faster! Link is perhaps best played as a hunter - hunt, kill, and eat monsters to stay alive. Or, failing monsters… adorable, harmless little bunnies. You monster.

Link brings a number of Hero's Items with him on his adventure.

All Hero's Items are unbreakable, and uncraftable. So don't lose them!

WOULD YOU PREFER THE 'HERO' ITEMS TO HAVE THE NAMES USED IN OCARINA OF TIME?

Simply download and apply this little tweak!

==============================================

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

*Can you make Link not start with all his items, and have to find them on the map?

This is something I've been planning since very early in the mod's development.

It will be a very difficult thing to implement, and likely the last thing to be attempted, but I plan to split the mod into two versions - this one, "Link, the Hero," who starts with all the equipment, and "Link, the Adventurer." who starts with nothing at all, and must find the Hero's equipment in a series of dungeons, scattered across the world.

The easily-crafted Wooden Sword and Shield will be quick and easy defensive equipment, with this version. This is the primary reason for their low costs. They're sort of "emergency" items for "Link, the Hero," but essential tools for the Adventurer.

So, yes, it's coming, but don't expect it very soon. =)

*Where's the bow?

The Bow is not yet implemented, for technical reasons. It will be added later, when the tools are available.

Arrows have been added in anticipation of this future addition - they burn, so you can throw them on the fire, if you need to do something with them.

*What are the Rupees for?

They will be used as currency with the Shopkeeper - this is a feature that has not yet been implemented, and thus, the Rupees do not have any function, at this time.

*Where did my fairy go?

The fairy is buggy. Regrettably so. She is at present unable to enter Wormholes, and has a nast habit of getting stuck on the environment. You can get her back if you retrace your steps. She will be fixed in future. (The fact that she's gotten progressively broken over time leads me to think she needs a complete overhaul.)

*Are you still working on this?

Yes.

I know there hasn't been a proper update for a while, and for that I'm sorry. But I am unable to work on it at the moment for health reasons. Once my heart condition is under control, I will be back to work.

==============================================

More detailed information can be found in the official thread: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/index.php?/topic/25533-custom-character-link-the-hero/

Updated in v1.9 WIP: Due to my ongoing health problems and inability to work... I amreleasing the next update in its unfinished state. Din's Fire has been greatly improved, the bomb crash has been completely fixed, and the bombs made much more tidy on the code-side, Spryte the Fairy has been made the talker for Link, and the Magic Meter has been added (though functionality has not yet been implemented.)

Big thanks to C J B for the Magic Meter, Squeek for the bomb overhaul, and Simplex for the talking fairy.

I hope I can work again soon.], 702855500546685403, 902133459551787517, 76561198077724306, 1379355893, 1385423816, 0, 0, [character], 196, [mod_pub
GetPublishedFileDetails(1)
Getting mod details...
HttpClientWriteCallback (0x06BD5660, 1, 692, 0x06DBF9CC)
HttpClientWriteCallback READ 692 (692 total)
QueryServerComplete for handle [3] ok, HTTP 200: [{"modlinks":{"ws-Map Revealer":"http:\/\/steamcommunity.com\/sharedfiles\/filedetails\/?id=225675650","ws-Always On Status":"http:\/\/steamcommunity.com\/sharedfiles\/filedetails\/?id=180843799","ws-Minimap HUD":"http:\/\/steamcommunity.com\/sharedfiles\/filedetails\/?id=217689011","ws-DisplayFoodValues":"http:\/\/steamcommunity.com\/sharedfiles\/filedetails\/?id=170030148","ws-Too Many Items":"http:\/\/steamcommunity.com\/sharedfiles\/filedetails\/?id=178103451"},"modfeature":{"ws-Damage Indicators":"http:\/\/steamcommunity.com\/sharedfiles\/filedetails\/?id=220511926"},"modnames":["ws-Always On Status","ws-DisplayFoodValues","ws-Too Many Items","ws-Minimap HUD","ws-Map Revealer"]}
]
   EResult 1, 188251898
   245850, 219740, [Minimap HUD], [Adds a minimap to the HUD

The minimap is fully functional; it can be zoomed using the zoom map binds (defaulted to the mousewheel) and can be panned by clicking and dragging.

The minimap can be collapsed by hovering over it and clicking the "Close Minimap" button

The zoom levels of the minimap and the map screen are both saved and are independent of eachother

[h1]FAQ[/h1]

Q: Is it possible to make the minimap more zoomed in?

A: Unfortunately, no. The maximum zoom level is hardcoded.

Q: Is it possible to change the shape of the minimap?

A: As far as I know, no, it is not possible.

Q: Is this mod compatible with X mod?

A: Yes, it should be compatible.], 558737771739643936, 558737771725946190, 76561197960431333, 1382514013, 1382549383, 0, 0, [interface], 196, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 11275, 41782, [], 0
GetPublishedFileDetails(2)
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 177826455
   245850, 219740, [Wilson's House With Light], [sometimes Wilson doesn't sleep much, and if warm out works at night cooking, crafting and so on.

The hut now has a two way fireplace good for cooking and light. The torch has been removed.The Mud Hut is craftable under the Structures Tab 10 twigs 10 cutgrass and 5 forest turf.

], 702853606541062796, 685965905406729004, 76561197989646930, 1378981035, 1383252291, 0, 0, [item,environment], 196, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 370476, 384365, [], 0
GetPublishedFileDetails(3)
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 180843799
   245850, 219740, [Always On Status], [[h1]Displays Health, Hunger, Sanity, Naughtiness and Temperature at all times.[/h1]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[h1]Turning off Naughtiness and/or Temperature[/h1]

**NEW** A workaroud now lets you save your temperature, naughtiness and temperature unit (c° or f°) display PER SAVEGAME. So you'll have to do it every time you start a new game BUT NOT WHEN LOADING EXISTING SAVES. It took me some time to find this solution but at least now, you are able to easily personalize your display at your liking. Unfortunately custom characters don't save the display position between sessions.

Read further down for details.

- Permanent solution :

On/Off shortcuts. The "N" key for the naughtiness and the "P" key for temperature.

- Semi-permanent solution : This method doesn't work for now

Thanks to simplex's Manual Workshop Update, you can keep the game from automatically updating the mods ----> so you can decide if you want to show the temperature and/or naughtiness or not. You would have to open the modmain.lua file located in the mods folder (c:\stuff\Don't Starve\mods\workshop-180843799\modmain.lua) with Notepad or even better Notepad++ then look for the two following lines and delete the "--" at the beginning of which you want to hide :

-- controls.status.temperature:Kill()

-- controls.status.naughty:Kill()

Unfortunately when you sync your mods to the workshop, the changes are reset. That's why I labeled this method semi-permanent.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[h1]Mechanics[/h1]

Temperature and naughtiness are hidden automatically when inside the caves since your temperature is always at 20°c and none of the creatures increase your naughtiness.

These mechanics exist in the game and weren't created by me. This mod just monitors them.

- Naughtiness :

For a fresh game, the naughtiness cap for spawning Krampus is 30. Once reached, it's reset to zero and the new cap is automatically set to a random number between 30 and 50. And Krampus spawns of course. There's a chance to spawn 2 Krampii after day 50 and 3 Krampii after day 100.

- Temperature :

Your max temperature is 40°C (104°F). If it goes under 5°C (41°F) you'll start shivering and under 0°C (32°F) losing health. At -15°C (-5°F) you die. So careful !

The U key will switch between celcius and fahrenheit.

Created by Kiopho], 885256357771632056, 506952892035268451, 76561198036753251, 1379951219, 1389812268, 0, 0, [interface], 196, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 21187, 34971, [], 0
GetPublishedFileDetails(4)
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 170030148
   245850, 219740, [DisplayFoodValues], [This mod displays what food and healing items have what hunger, health, sanity values (including rotting). 

It will work for items in inventory, backpack or in containers. 

You can use ALT button (force inspect) or button 'Y' if you use controller to see how many days there are left until food spoils.

To install the mod you need to subcribe to it, run the game and go to Mods menu.

Find mod DisplayFoodValues and enable it.

There is a german, french, spanish and russian translation in mod folder.

To activate it you need to:

- open mod folder (all mods are in \Steam\steamapps\common\dont_starve\mods\);

- rename file modmain.lua to modmain_English.lua

- rename file modmain_German.lua / modmain_French.lua / modmain_Spanish.lua  / modmain_Russian.lua to modmain.lua

Thanks to @GRNCeleryStick for the video.], 721995326471953712, 919019506098964950, 76561198049829886, 1376666733, 1384592984, 0, 0, [interface,item,tweak], 196, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 53820, 74101, [], 0
GetPublishedFileDetails(5)
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 181791703
   245850, 219740, [Jason Voorhees - Friday the 13th], [Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th)

v1.1 - Balanced some stats, loses sanity easier and you can now freeze.

v1.2 - Machete redrawn and can be used as an axe as well as a weapon.

v1.3 - Balancing.

350 HP

250 Hunger (burns slowly)

50 Sanity

-Hits hard. Really hard.

-Has his iconic machete, it can also fell trees.

-Low sanity but isn't fazed easily.

-Custom sound.

-Slow.

---

Legal gubbins:

Jason Voorhees and Friday the 13th were created by Victor Miller, and owned by New Line Cinema (I think).], 630793575242670409, 633044898237624512, 76561197994706812, 1380322084, 1380797313, 0, 0, [character], 196, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 1902635, 62442, [], 0
GetPublishedFileDetails(6)
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 197999044
   245850, 219740, [Rincewind], [The hapless wizzard Rincewind and The Luggage from Terry Pratchett's Discworld series (The Colour of Magic and The Light Fantastic). Rincewind is a runner not a fighter. Luckily The Luggage is violent enough for both. 

The storyline of Rincewind ending up in Don't Starve continues from the Science of the Discworld books I, II and III. 

Rincewind's Stats:
Health: 200
Hunger: 150
Sanity: 100

Features: 
The Luggage and the all important hat that says Wizzard on it (that's how you know he's a wizard see?).

Warnings and Notes:
This mod makes some things quite easy... but other things quite difficult. 
Might conflict with mods that alter the behaviour of inventory, bees or containers 
The Luggage is not just a reskin of Chester - Chester still exists 
--------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Created by hrekin and Catten], 3336341815818204457, 504697544629709141, 76561198104087545, 1385349258, 1391339213, 0, 0, [character], 196, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 283907, 335221, [], 0
Mod listing complete.
DownloadPublishedFile(0)
Downloading mod file 702855500546685403 [mod_publish_data_file.zip] [Link, The Hero]...
OnDownloadPublishedFileResult 
   EResult 1, 702855500546685403
   245850, 3084205, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 76561198077724306
UnpackMod 702855500546685403 [mod_publish_data_file.zip] [Link, The Hero]
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-179124884]
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim]
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/arrows.zip] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/bink.zip] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/bombs.zip] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/bottle_b.zip] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/bottle_e.zip] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/bottle_g.zip] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/bottle_r.zip] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/bunnyhood.zip] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/dinrock.zip] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/fairy.zip] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/farorrock.zip] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/herolan.zip] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/link.zip] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/linkerang.zip] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/linksword.zip] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/magic.zip] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/megton.zip] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/myprefab.zip] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/nayrurock.zip] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/ocarina.zip] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/plushies.zip] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/rink.zip] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/rupee.zip] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/shield.zip] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/swap_herolan.zip] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/swap_linkerang.zip] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/swap_linksword.zip] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/swap_megton.zip] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/swap_shield.zip] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/swap_trulens.zip] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/swap_wdshield.zip] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/swap_woodsword.zip] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/trulens.zip] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/tunic_blue.zip] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/tunic_red.zip] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/wdshield.zip] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/woodsword.zip] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim] 0: ok.
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-179124884/bigportraits]
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/bigportraits/link.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/bigportraits/link.xml] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-179124884/bigportraits] 0: ok.
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-179124884/images]
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages]
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/arrows.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/arrows.xml] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/bombs.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/bombs.xml] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/bombs_silho.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/bottle_b.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/bottle_b.xml] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/bottle_e.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/bottle_e.xml] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/bottle_g.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/bottle_g.xml] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/bottle_r.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/bottle_r.xml] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/bottle_silho.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/bunnyhood.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/bunnyhood.xml] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/bunnyhood_silho.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/dinrock.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/dinrock.xml] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/farorrock.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/farorrock.xml] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/gem_silho.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/herolan.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/herolan.xml] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/herolan_silho.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/herotab.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/herotab.xml] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/linkerang.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/linkerang.xml] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/linkerang_silho.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/linksword.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/linksword.xml] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/linksword_silho.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/megton.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/megton.xml] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/megton_silho.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/nayrurock.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/nayrurock.xml] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/ocarina.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/ocarina.xml] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/ocarina_silho.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/plushies.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/plushies.xml] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/rupee.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/rupee.xml] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/shield.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/shield.xml] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/shield_silho.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/trulens.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/trulens.xml] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/trulens_silho.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/tunic_blue.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/tunic_blue.xml] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/tunic_red.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/tunic_red.xml] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/tunic_silho.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/wdshield.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/wdshield.xml] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/woodsword.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/woodsword.xml] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages] 0: ok.
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/saveslot_portraits]
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/saveslot_portraits/link.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/saveslot_portraits/link.xml] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/saveslot_portraits] 0: ok.
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/selectscreen_portraits]
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/selectscreen_portraits/link.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/selectscreen_portraits/link.xml] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/selectscreen_portraits/link_silho.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/selectscreen_portraits/link_silho.xml] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/selectscreen_portraits] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-179124884/images] 0: ok.
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts]
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/brains]
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/brains/fairybrain.lua] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/brains] 0: ok.
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/components]
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/components/dropfire.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/components/fuse.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/components/magic.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/components/singledroppable.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/components/telestone.lua] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/components] 0: ok.
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs]
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/arrows.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/bombs.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/bottle_b.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/bottle_e.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/bottle_g.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/bottle_r.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/bunnyhood.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/dinfire.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/dinrock.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/fairy.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/farorrock.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/herolan.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/link.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/linkerang.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/linksword.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/megton.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/nayrurock.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/ocarina.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/plushies.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/rupee.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/shield.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/trulens.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/tunic_blue.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/tunic_red.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/wdshield.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/woodsword.lua] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs] 0: ok.
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/stategraphs]
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/stategraphs/SGfairy.lua] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/stategraphs] 0: ok.
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/TradeSequence]
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/TradeSequence/trader_ignoreitems.lua] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/TradeSequence] 0: ok.
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/widgets]
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/widgets/magicbadge.lua] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/widgets] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/speech_link.lua] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/initmagic.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/linkloot.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/modicon.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/modicon.xml] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/modinfo.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/modmain.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/no_talking_anim.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/ocarina_playing.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/talking_fairy.lua] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-179124884] 0: ok.
SteamWorkshop::UnzipMod ../mods/workshop-179124884
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/initmagic.lua] 1545 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/linkloot.lua] 4042 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/modicon.tex] 66586 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/modicon.xml] 135 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/modinfo.lua] 442 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/modmain.lua] 16769 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/no_talking_anim.lua] 439 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/ocarina_playing.lua] 1225 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/talking_fairy.lua] 957 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/arrows.zip] 2254 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/bink.zip] 182905 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/bombs.zip] 10370 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/bottle_b.zip] 5919 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/bottle_e.zip] 5069 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/bottle_g.zip] 5938 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/bottle_r.zip] 5885 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/bunnyhood.zip] 20431 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/dinrock.zip] 30563 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/fairy.zip] 26062 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/farorrock.zip] 30483 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/herolan.zip] 37052 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/link.zip] 181253 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/linkerang.zip] 11129 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/linksword.zip] 3990 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/magic.zip] 41118 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/megton.zip] 5796 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/myprefab.zip] 2951 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/nayrurock.zip] 30647 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/ocarina.zip] 6198 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/plushies.zip] 139356 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/rink.zip] 181865 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/rupee.zip] 2230 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/shield.zip] 6164 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/swap_herolan.zip] 54795 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/swap_linkerang.zip] 4727 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/swap_linksword.zip] 7520 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/swap_megton.zip] 33765 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/swap_shield.zip] 18507 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/swap_trulens.zip] 12778 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/swap_wdshield.zip] 19005 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/swap_woodsword.zip] 8203 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/trulens.zip] 6254 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/tunic_blue.zip] 34196 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/tunic_red.zip] 33977 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/wdshield.zip] 5515 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/anim/woodsword.zip] 3836 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/bigportraits/link.tex] 5592522 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/bigportraits/link.xml] 142 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/arrows.tex] 5566 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/arrows.xml] 136 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/bombs.tex] 5566 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/bombs.xml] 134 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/bombs_silho.tex] 5566 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/bottle_b.tex] 21922 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/bottle_b.xml] 140 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/bottle_e.tex] 21922 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/bottle_e.xml] 140 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/bottle_g.tex] 21922 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/bottle_g.xml] 140 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/bottle_r.tex] 21922 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/bottle_r.xml] 140 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/bottle_silho.tex] 5566 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/bunnyhood.tex] 21922 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/bunnyhood.xml] 142 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/bunnyhood_silho.tex] 5566 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/dinrock.tex] 21922 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/dinrock.xml] 138 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/farorrock.tex] 21922 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/farorrock.xml] 142 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/gem_silho.tex] 5566 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/herolan.tex] 21922 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/herolan.xml] 138 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/herolan_silho.tex] 5566 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/herotab.tex] 21922 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/herotab.xml] 144 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/linkerang.tex] 21922 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/linkerang.xml] 142 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/linkerang_silho.tex] 5566 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/linksword.tex] 21922 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/linksword.xml] 142 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/linksword_silho.tex] 21922 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/megton.tex] 21922 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/megton.xml] 136 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/megton_silho.tex] 5566 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/nayrurock.tex] 21922 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/nayrurock.xml] 142 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/ocarina.tex] 5566 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/ocarina.xml] 138 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/ocarina_silho.tex] 5566 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/plushies.tex] 349622 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/plushies.xml] 1023 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/rupee.tex] 5566 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/rupee.xml] 134 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/shield.tex] 21922 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/shield.xml] 136 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/shield_silho.tex] 5566 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/trulens.tex] 21922 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/trulens.xml] 138 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/trulens_silho.tex] 5566 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/tunic_blue.tex] 21922 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/tunic_blue.xml] 144 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/tunic_red.tex] 21922 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/tunic_red.xml] 142 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/tunic_silho.tex] 5566 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/wdshield.tex] 21922 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/wdshield.xml] 140 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/woodsword.tex] 21922 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/inventoryimages/woodsword.xml] 142 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/saveslot_portraits/link.tex] 66586 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/saveslot_portraits/link.xml] 129 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/selectscreen_portraits/link.tex] 284578 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/selectscreen_portraits/link.xml] 129 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/selectscreen_portraits/link_silho.tex] 53410 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/images/selectscreen_portraits/link_silho.xml] 141 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/speech_link.lua] 30919 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/brains/fairybrain.lua] 2911 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/components/dropfire.lua] 189 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/components/fuse.lua] 3593 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/components/magic.lua] 2800 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/components/singledroppable.lua] 212 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/components/telestone.lua] 5273 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/arrows.lua] 1164 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/bombs.lua] 3679 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/bottle_b.lua] 1022 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/bottle_e.lua] 654 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/bottle_g.lua] 1266 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/bottle_r.lua] 1105 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/bunnyhood.lua] 1454 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/dinfire.lua] 933 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/dinrock.lua] 2147 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/fairy.lua] 3762 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/farorrock.lua] 2230 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/herolan.lua] 7029 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/link.lua] 4929 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/linkerang.lua] 3938 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/linksword.lua] 1466 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/megton.lua] 1587 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/nayrurock.lua] 1604 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/ocarina.lua] 1202 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/plushies.lua] 5210 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/rupee.lua] 680 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/shield.lua] 2940 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/trulens.lua] 2621 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/tunic_blue.lua] 1425 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/tunic_red.lua] 1412 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/wdshield.lua] 3318 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/prefabs/woodsword.lua] 2109 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/stategraphs/SGfairy.lua] 3826 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/TradeSequence/trader_ignoreitems.lua] 3111 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-179124884/scripts/widgets/magicbadge.lua] 241 bytes
DownloadPublishedFile(1)
Downloading mod file 558737771739643936 [mod_publish_data_file.zip] [Minimap HUD]...
   EResult 1, 558737771739643936
   245850, 11275, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 76561197960431333
UnpackMod 558737771739643936 [mod_publish_data_file.zip] [Minimap HUD]
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-188251898]
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-188251898/scripts]
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-188251898/scripts/widgets]
DelFile [../mods/workshop-188251898/scripts/widgets/minimapwidget.lua] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-188251898/scripts/widgets] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-188251898/scripts] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-188251898/modicon.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-188251898/modicon.xml] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-188251898/modinfo.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-188251898/modmain.lua] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-188251898] 0: ok.
SteamWorkshop::UnzipMod ../mods/workshop-188251898
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-188251898/modicon.tex] 21960 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-188251898/modicon.xml] 164 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-188251898/modinfo.lua] 714 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-188251898/modmain.lua] 2342 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-188251898/scripts/widgets/minimapwidget.lua] 4658 bytes
DownloadPublishedFile(2)
Downloading mod file 702853606541062796 [mod_publish_data_file.zip] [Wilson's House With Light]...
   EResult 1, 702853606541062796
   245850, 370476, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 76561197989646930
UnpackMod 702853606541062796 [mod_publish_data_file.zip] [Wilson's House With Light]
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-177826455]
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-177826455/anim]
DelFile [../mods/workshop-177826455/anim/wilson_house_light.zip] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-177826455/anim] 0: ok.
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-177826455/images]
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-177826455/images/inventoryimages]
DelFile [../mods/workshop-177826455/images/inventoryimages/wilson_house_light.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-177826455/images/inventoryimages/wilson_house_light.xml] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-177826455/images/inventoryimages] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-177826455/images] 0: ok.
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-177826455/minimap]
DelFile [../mods/workshop-177826455/minimap/wilson_house_light.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-177826455/minimap/wilson_house_light.xml] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-177826455/minimap] 0: ok.
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-177826455/scripts]
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-177826455/scripts/prefabs]
DelFile [../mods/workshop-177826455/scripts/prefabs/wilson_house_light.lua] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-177826455/scripts/prefabs] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-177826455/scripts] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-177826455/modinfo.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-177826455/modmain.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-177826455/wilson_house_light.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-177826455/wilson_house_light.xml] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-177826455] 0: ok.
SteamWorkshop::UnzipMod ../mods/workshop-177826455
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-177826455/modinfo.lua] 723 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-177826455/modmain.lua] 1137 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-177826455/wilson_house_light.tex] 21960 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-177826455/wilson_house_light.xml] 160 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-177826455/anim/wilson_house_light.zip] 362138 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-177826455/images/inventoryimages/wilson_house_light.tex] 5566 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-177826455/images/inventoryimages/wilson_house_light.xml] 155 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-177826455/minimap/wilson_house_light.tex] 5566 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-177826455/minimap/wilson_house_light.xml] 155 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-177826455/scripts/prefabs/wilson_house_light.lua] 6471 bytes
DownloadPublishedFile(3)
Downloading mod file 885256357771632056 [mod_publish_data_file.zip] [Always On Status]...
   EResult 1, 885256357771632056
   245850, 21187, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 76561198036753251
UnpackMod 885256357771632056 [mod_publish_data_file.zip] [Always On Status]
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-180843799]
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-180843799/images]
DelFile [../mods/workshop-180843799/images/bar.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-180843799/images/bar.xml] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-180843799/images/bar_bg.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-180843799/images/bar_bg.xml] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-180843799/images/status_bg.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-180843799/images/status_bg.xml] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-180843799/images] 0: ok.
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-180843799/scripts]
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-180843799/scripts/components]
DelFile [../mods/workshop-180843799/scripts/components/kramped.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-180843799/scripts/components/switch.lua] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-180843799/scripts/components] 0: ok.
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-180843799/scripts/widgets]
DelFile [../mods/workshop-180843799/scripts/widgets/badge.lua] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-180843799/scripts/widgets] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-180843799/scripts] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-180843799/modicon.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-180843799/modicon.xml] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-180843799/modinfo.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-180843799/modmain.lua] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-180843799] 0: ok.
SteamWorkshop::UnzipMod ../mods/workshop-180843799
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-180843799/modicon.tex] 16402 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-180843799/modicon.xml] 138 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-180843799/modinfo.lua] 271 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-180843799/modmain.lua] 9583 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-180843799/images/bar.tex] 10818 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-180843799/images/bar.xml] 130 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-180843799/images/bar_bg.tex] 19458 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-180843799/images/bar_bg.xml] 136 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-180843799/images/status_bg.tex] 16818 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-180843799/images/status_bg.xml] 142 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-180843799/scripts/components/kramped.lua] 4242 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-180843799/scripts/components/switch.lua] 415 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-180843799/scripts/widgets/badge.lua] 2682 bytes
DownloadPublishedFile(4)
Downloading mod file 721995326471953712 [mod_publish_data_file.zip] [DisplayFoodValues]...
   EResult 1, 721995326471953712
   245850, 53820, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 76561198049829886
UnpackMod 721995326471953712 [mod_publish_data_file.zip] [DisplayFoodValues]
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-170030148]
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-170030148/scripts]
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-170030148/scripts/widgets]
DelFile [../mods/workshop-170030148/scripts/widgets/hoverer.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-170030148/scripts/widgets/inventorybar.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-170030148/scripts/widgets/itemtile.lua] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-170030148/scripts/widgets] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-170030148/scripts] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-170030148/DisplayFoodValues.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-170030148/DisplayFoodValues.xml] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-170030148/modinfo.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-170030148/modmain.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-170030148/modmain_French.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-170030148/modmain_German.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-170030148/modmain_Russian.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-170030148/modmain_Spanish.lua] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-170030148] 0: ok.
SteamWorkshop::UnzipMod ../mods/workshop-170030148
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-170030148/DisplayFoodValues.tex] 87468 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-170030148/DisplayFoodValues.xml] 158 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-170030148/modinfo.lua] 668 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-170030148/modmain.lua] 596 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-170030148/modmain_French.lua] 613 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-170030148/modmain_German.lua] 596 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-170030148/modmain_Russian.lua] 596 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-170030148/modmain_Spanish.lua] 605 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-170030148/scripts/widgets/hoverer.lua] 4164 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-170030148/scripts/widgets/inventorybar.lua] 30819 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-170030148/scripts/widgets/itemtile.lua] 11410 bytes
DownloadPublishedFile(5)
Downloading mod file 630793575242670409 [mod_publish_data_file.zip] [Jason Voorhees - Friday the 13th]...
   EResult 1, 630793575242670409
   245850, 1902635, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 76561197994706812
UnpackMod 630793575242670409 [mod_publish_data_file.zip] [Jason Voorhees - Friday the 13th]
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-181791703]
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-181791703/anim]
DelFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/anim/f13jason.zip] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/anim/f13ma.zip] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/anim/swap_f13ma.zip] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-181791703/anim] 0: ok.
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-181791703/bigportraits]
DelFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/bigportraits/f13jason.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/bigportraits/f13jason.xml] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-181791703/bigportraits] 0: ok.
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-181791703/images]
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-181791703/images/inventoryimages]
DelFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/images/inventoryimages/f13ma.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/images/inventoryimages/f13ma.xml] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-181791703/images/inventoryimages] 0: ok.
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-181791703/images/saveslot_portraits]
DelFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/images/saveslot_portraits/f13jason.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/images/saveslot_portraits/f13jason.xml] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-181791703/images/saveslot_portraits] 0: ok.
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-181791703/images/selectscreen_portraits]
DelFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/images/selectscreen_portraits/f13jason.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/images/selectscreen_portraits/f13jason.xml] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/images/selectscreen_portraits/f13jason_silho.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/images/selectscreen_portraits/f13jason_silho.xml] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-181791703/images/selectscreen_portraits] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-181791703/images] 0: ok.
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-181791703/scripts]
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-181791703/scripts/prefabs]
DelFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/scripts/prefabs/f13jason.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/scripts/prefabs/f13ma.lua] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-181791703/scripts/prefabs] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/scripts/speech_f13jason.lua] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-181791703/scripts] 0: ok.
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-181791703/sound]
DelFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/sound/f13jason.fev] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/sound/f13jason.fsb] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-181791703/sound] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/modicon.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/modicon.xml] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/modinfo.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/modmain.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/preview.png] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/Readme.txt] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-181791703] 0: ok.
SteamWorkshop::UnzipMod ../mods/workshop-181791703
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/modicon.tex] 87468 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/modicon.xml] 138 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/modinfo.lua] 746 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/modmain.lua] 1378 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/preview.png] 62442 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/Readme.txt] 1058 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/anim/f13jason.zip] 189298 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/anim/f13ma.zip] 3931 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/anim/swap_f13ma.zip] 4509 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/bigportraits/f13jason.tex] 2150356 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/bigportraits/f13jason.xml] 142 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/images/inventoryimages/f13ma.tex] 21922 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/images/inventoryimages/f13ma.xml] 134 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/images/saveslot_portraits/f13jason.tex] 66586 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/images/saveslot_portraits/f13jason.xml] 140 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/images/selectscreen_portraits/f13jason.tex] 284578 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/images/selectscreen_portraits/f13jason.xml] 140 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/images/selectscreen_portraits/f13jason_silho.tex] 284578 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/images/selectscreen_portraits/f13jason_silho.xml] 152 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/scripts/speech_f13jason.lua] 14627 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/scripts/prefabs/f13jason.lua] 3248 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/scripts/prefabs/f13ma.lua] 1568 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/sound/f13jason.fev] 2582 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-181791703/sound/f13jason.fsb] 366656 bytes
DownloadPublishedFile(6)
Downloading mod file 3336341815818204457 [mod_publish_data_file.zip] [Rincewind]...
   EResult 1, 3336341815818204457
   245850, 283907, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 76561198104087545
UnpackMod 3336341815818204457 [mod_publish_data_file.zip] [Rincewind]
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-197999044]
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-197999044/anim]
DelFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/anim/hat_wizzard.zip] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/anim/luggage.zip] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/anim/rnw.zip] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-197999044/anim] 0: ok.
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-197999044/bigportraits]
DelFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/bigportraits/rnw.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/bigportraits/rnw.xml] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-197999044/bigportraits] 0: ok.
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-197999044/images]
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-197999044/images/inventoryimages]
DelFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/images/inventoryimages/container.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/images/inventoryimages/container.xml] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/images/inventoryimages/hat_wizzard.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/images/inventoryimages/hat_wizzard.xml] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-197999044/images/inventoryimages] 0: ok.
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-197999044/images/minimap]
DelFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/images/minimap/luggage.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/images/minimap/luggage.xml] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/images/minimap/rincewind.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/images/minimap/rincewind.xml] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-197999044/images/minimap] 0: ok.
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-197999044/images/saveslot_portraits]
DelFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/images/saveslot_portraits/rnw.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/images/saveslot_portraits/rnw.tex.bak] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/images/saveslot_portraits/rnw.xml] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-197999044/images/saveslot_portraits] 0: ok.
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-197999044/images/selectscreen_portraits]
DelFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/images/selectscreen_portraits/rnw.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/images/selectscreen_portraits/rnw.tex.bak] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/images/selectscreen_portraits/rnw.xml] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/images/selectscreen_portraits/rnw_silho.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/images/selectscreen_portraits/rnw_silho.tex.bak] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/images/selectscreen_portraits/rnw_silho.xml] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-197999044/images/selectscreen_portraits] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-197999044/images] 0: ok.
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-197999044/scripts]
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-197999044/scripts/behaviours]
DelFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/scripts/behaviours/attackwall.lua] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-197999044/scripts/behaviours] 0: ok.
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-197999044/scripts/brains]
DelFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/scripts/brains/beecommon.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/scripts/brains/luggagebrain.lua] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-197999044/scripts/brains] 0: ok.
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-197999044/scripts/components]
DelFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/scripts/components/container.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/scripts/components/inventory.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/scripts/components/sentienthat.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/scripts/components/thief.lua] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-197999044/scripts/components] 0: ok.
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-197999044/scripts/prefabs]
DelFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/scripts/prefabs/bee.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/scripts/prefabs/hat_wizzard.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/scripts/prefabs/luggage.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/scripts/prefabs/rnw.lua] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-197999044/scripts/prefabs] 0: ok.
RecursivelyDeleteDirectory [../mods/workshop-197999044/scripts/stategraphs]
DelFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/scripts/stategraphs/SGLuggage.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/scripts/stategraphs/SGLuggage.lua.bak] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-197999044/scripts/stategraphs] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/scripts/speech_rincewind.lua] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-197999044/scripts] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/modicon.tex] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/modicon.xml] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/modinfo.lua] 0: ok.
DelFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/modmain.lua] 0: ok.
DelDirectory [../mods/workshop-197999044] 0: ok.
SteamWorkshop::UnzipMod ../mods/workshop-197999044
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/modicon.tex] 21960 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/modicon.xml] 138 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/modinfo.lua] 1116 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/modmain.lua] 1269 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/anim/hat_wizzard.zip] 11413 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/anim/luggage.zip] 49914 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/anim/rnw.zip] 55492 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/bigportraits/rnw.tex] 538300 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/bigportraits/rnw.xml] 130 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/images/inventoryimages/container.tex] 161426 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/images/inventoryimages/container.xml] 142 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/images/inventoryimages/hat_wizzard.tex] 5566 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/images/inventoryimages/hat_wizzard.xml] 144 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/images/minimap/luggage.tex] 5566 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/images/minimap/luggage.xml] 133 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/images/minimap/rincewind.tex] 5566 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/images/minimap/rincewind.xml] 137 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/images/saveslot_portraits/rnw.tex] 16926 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/images/saveslot_portraits/rnw.tex.bak] 16926 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/images/saveslot_portraits/rnw.xml] 130 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/images/selectscreen_portraits/rnw.tex] 71986 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/images/selectscreen_portraits/rnw.tex.bak] 71986 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/images/selectscreen_portraits/rnw.xml] 130 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/images/selectscreen_portraits/rnw_silho.tex] 71986 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/images/selectscreen_portraits/rnw_silho.tex.bak] 71986 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/images/selectscreen_portraits/rnw_silho.xml] 142 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/scripts/speech_rincewind.lua] 35113 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/scripts/behaviours/attackwall.lua] 1841 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/scripts/brains/beecommon.lua] 2346 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/scripts/brains/luggagebrain.lua] 10695 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/scripts/components/container.lua] 10375 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/scripts/components/inventory.lua] 26960 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/scripts/components/sentienthat.lua] 1879 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/scripts/components/thief.lua] 1630 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/scripts/prefabs/bee.lua] 6930 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/scripts/prefabs/hat_wizzard.lua] 2301 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/scripts/prefabs/luggage.lua] 15131 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/scripts/prefabs/rnw.lua] 10083 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/scripts/stategraphs/SGLuggage.lua] 9257 bytes
WriteModFile [../mods/workshop-197999044/scripts/stategraphs/SGLuggage.lua.bak] 8126 bytes
Mod downloads complete.
GetCachedUGCCount 0
SteamWorkshop::CompleteCallback (success, Mods were updated.) set
SimLuaProxy::OnUpdateWorkshopModsComplete(ok., Mods were updated.)
scripts/screens/modsscreen.lua(777,1) Reloading Mod Info Prefabs
scripts/screens/modsscreen.lua(764,1) Loading Mod Info Prefabs
scripts/screens/modsscreen.lua(769,1) Unloading Mod Info Prefabs
scripts/screens/modsscreen.lua(769,1) Unloading Mod Info Prefabs
Collecting garbage...
lua_gc took 0.00 seconds
~SimLuaProxy()
lua_close took 0.01 seconds
ReleaseAll
ReleaseAll Finished
LOADING LUA

scripts/mods.lua(141,1) Loading mod: rnw (Rincewind)
scripts/mods.lua(165,1) Mod: rnw (Rincewind) Loading modworldgenmain.lua
scripts/mods.lua(173,1) Mod: rnw (Rincewind)  Mod had no modworldgenmain.lua. Skipping.
scripts/mods.lua(165,1) Mod: rnw (Rincewind) Loading modmain.lua
scripts/mods.lua(255,1) Mod: rnw (Rincewind) Registering prefabs
scripts/mods.lua(261,1) Mod: rnw (Rincewind)  Registering prefab file: prefabs/rnw
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: rnw (Rincewind)    rnw
scripts/mods.lua(261,1) Mod: rnw (Rincewind)  Registering prefab file: prefabs/hat_wizzard
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: rnw (Rincewind)    hat_wizzard
scripts/mods.lua(261,1) Mod: rnw (Rincewind)  Registering prefab file: prefabs/luggage
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: rnw (Rincewind)    luggage
scripts/mods.lua(261,1) Mod: rnw (Rincewind)  Registering prefab file: prefabs/bee
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: rnw (Rincewind)    bee
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: rnw (Rincewind)    killerbee
scripts/mods.lua(278,1) Mod: rnw (Rincewind)  Registering default mod prefab
LOADING LUA SUCCESS
scripts/gamelogic.lua(79,1) FE assets already loaded
scripts/screens/mainscreen.lua(501,1) platform_motd table: 0E2CE6A0

Reset() returning
../mods/rnw/images/saveslot_portraits/rnw.tex is 120x104 but compressed textures must have power of 2 dimensions.
../mods/rnw/images/selectscreen_portraits/rnw.tex is 188x284 but compressed textures must have power of 2 dimensions.
../mods/rnw/images/selectscreen_portraits/rnw_silho.tex is 188x284 but compressed textures must have power of 2 dimensions.
../mods/rnw/bigportraits/rnw.tex is 560x720 but compressed textures must have power of 2 dimensions.
QueryServerComplete for handle [4] ok, HTTP 200: [{

},

}

}]
scripts/screens/mainscreen.lua(501,1) platform_motd table: 0E2CF898

Hiho! 

Keep crashing everytime I try to start a game with Rincewind, tried deleting the mod file as asked on Steam.

Here is the log file :-)

Thanks buddy!

Can't see anything that looks any different to what we've been getting. Got a couple of ideas to try but it might just be one of those elusive bugs....

Hello guys, everytime I attempt to load this mod the game crashes upon choosing Rincewind at character selection. I believe I saw others with this problem but I didn't see a solution.

I'm something of a noob at this sort of thing and if someone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction I would be grateful. Thanks :grin:

не ожидала увидеть любимого ВАЛШЕБНИКА . очень рада как фанат сера Терри Пратчета

• Like 1

Hello guys, everytime I attempt to load this mod the game crashes upon choosing Rincewind at character selection. I believe I saw others with this problem but I didn't see a solution.

I'm something of a noob at this sort of thing and if someone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction I would be grateful. Thanks :grin:

We're still not sure what causes the crash. If you could pm us the log file (Documents\Klei\DoNotStarve\log.txt) along with what you're using (windows/mac/64bit etc) it might help narrow down why this happens to some and not others.