About This File
This mod adds plushies to your game, which are mostly decorative, but often have a minor helpful effect, especially if they are hard to acquire.
Compatible with: DS base, DS RoG DLC, DST (host); Incompatible with: DST (client)
This mod is proudly presented to you by the Cuddle Collab:
Gotheran "Knows how to salt" - Concepts, Quotations
ThaumicParrot "Sketchy Fellow" - Drawings
ImDaMisterL "Lord of the Strings" - Quotations
Mobbstar "Mad Coder" - Plushie Pipeline, Coding
Fidooop "Modding from Afar" - DST Coding
To get hold of a plushie, it's often just a matter of luck when combatting the corresponding creature. Some plushies can only be acquired by special means, e.g., mandrake dolls are found burried in mounds, glommer toy is rarely in his goop;
This is a list of available plushies and what they do:
- Pigman Plushie - Traded to Pigmen recruits them for the full recruit time.
- Werepig Plushie - Werepigs can be forced to revert to pigs.
- PigKing Plushie -TradeDrop for trading plushies, can be traded back for an extra juicy payout.
- Deerclops - Can encourage an attack
- Goose/Goose - Can encourage an attack
- Mosling - Holding it makes mosslings stay neutral
- Bearger - Can encourage an attack
- Dragonfly - Can encourage an attack, super kawaii
- Spider Plushie - Silky over time
- Spider Warrior Plushie - Allows player to run at full speed on spider nest creep, still triggers a defense party
- Hound Plushie - Doubles as a heat stone, changing between hound types based on temperature
- Warg Plushie - Extra rare killdrop from hounds, killdrop from Warg; Holding it during animal Trails reduces spawn chance
- Koalefant Plushies - Accelerates hunting when hugged in the right season
- Merm Plushie - ugh.... glurglurgh
- Chester Plushie - Doubles as a plushie stash. (12 slots)
- Ghost plushie - Haunts area when hugged
- RockLobster plushie - Poops rock
- Depth Worm Plushie - Can light up, not enough to survive a long night unharmed
- Sheild Spider Plushie - Speeds you up beyond normal walk speed while on silk
- Spitter Spider - Can be equipped as a weapon and shoots weak projectiles at attack targets. Weak enough to be impractical as weapon.
- Ruins Spider - Makes creep ground irrelevant
- Spider queen - Promotes growth of spider dens when hugged
- Bunnyman Plushie - Can be traded to Bunnymen to recruit for the full recruit time.
- Beefalo Plushie - Works like beefalo hat, keeping beefalo passive during mating season
- Beardlords - Alternate form for the Bunnyman plushie. Can be "shaved" by hand to get one or two beard hairs.
- Rabbit plushie - Can be used to "plant" a new rabbit hole.
- Beardling Plushie - Alternate form, can be shaved too
- Frog Plushie - Makes frogs passive unless provoked, good for frog rain
- Tallbird Plushie - Tallbirds aren't territorial when held, but still protect their eggs
- Wolly Plushie - TradeDrop, Accelerates spawntime of flotsam
- Moleworm Plushie - Can be fed for no reason
- Catcoon Plushie - Rebuilds catcoon dens
- Lavae plushie - Incinerates gifts
- Crawling Horror Plushie - Has a small insanity aura
- Terror Beak Plushie - Insanity Aura.
- Mr. Skitts Plushie - Insantiy aura
- Robin/Crow/Snowbird Plushie - Summons a bird
- Buzzard Plushie - Rots all the food you give to it
- Leif Plushie - Pacifies treeguards
- Birchguard Plushie - Pacifies treeguards
- Batilisk plushie - Can be squeezed for a free guano twice a day.
- Ancient Guardian plushie - Summon powerful temporary turret ally
- Clockwork Chess plushies - Summon powerful temporary clockwork allies
- Splumonkey Plushie - Doesn't do anything as of now
- Slurper plushie - Doesn't do anything as of now
- Butterfly Plushie - Squeezing it causes flowers to grow
- Krampus Plushie - Steals all your plushies (until you squeeze them out again)
- Pig Guard Plushie - Soothes guards when hugged
- Bee Plushie - Squeeze for honey.
- Slurtle plushie - Slimey over time
- Pengull - Soothes Pengulls when hugged
- Gobbler Plushie - burnable, burnable, burn it with fire, bring the torch.
- Snurtle plushie - Can transform a nearby slurtle
- Mandrake Plushie - Meep
- Volt Goat Plushie - Works as a low priority lightning rod
- Glommer Plushie - Squeeze once a day for a free glommer goop.
- Hambat Plushie - makes a funny sound when it strikes.
Please tell us how you like this mod! We like feedback!
If you encounter bugs or issues, feel free to post here!
You can stay up-to-date using the "follow" button to the top-right of this page.
What's New in Version 1.7 See changelog
- Added failsafe to [mob]ise functions on load
- Some SW mobs drop existing plushies now