Classified as a dreamer in school I always remained one
  • Interests
    ...the other 5000 Games existing
  • Occupation
    In your heart

Recent Profile Visitors

10268 profile views
  1. Next time I play ONI I will check your mods out dear @SGT_Imalas
  2. @WhiteWind36I would love to be in your hot tub The atmosuit issue was mentioned to Klei over several years...Best is to build suit (row of) station(s) in a way, so that the dupes can only go through 1 (row of) station(s) - At least that is how I build and play. You can have lots of atmosuit stations in different map places, but they need to be separated by walls. Kind regards < Separate atmosuit dock "rooms" BTW I can play now at 30-50 FPS with my new quantum pc ( amd 7600x/ddr5 5200 ), two fully built up colonies, 60 alive dupes and no critters Map loading now takes 3 minutes, instead of 6. Cycle ~10000 ...Maybe I should clear the 20000 tons of stuff laying around up, but I like having it "real". What drops, drops Scrolling around is fun again, yeah ! Wish: If we had spreading fires in the game, then all players stuff laying around could get burned up to dioxin lumps and evaporate to dioxin gas or something. Would also make players computer faster, win-win ! Autobin ! Everything burning down to dioxin gas could perhaps be good, then players just need to vent it to space to get rid of stuff. A Crematorium ( with dioxin gas output ) would be handy, shoving it all in to burn...Sweepy to Crematorium, beep beep !
  3. Sniff, sniff...Uuhhhh, Ahhhhhh ONIdiction 2023 with a new single threader glory cpu and the fastest ram...Ohhhhhhhh Uhhh Ehhhhh ! More resources and rocket stuff, uaaahhhh, ohhh, yeaaahh
  4. I`m hoping for the best https://forums.kleientertainment.com/profile/202401-ipsquiggle/ Not everyone has permanent contact with the community via the forum, all the time. Lets see.
  5. Game runs at double the speed with the preview branch ! Many thanks for mentioning it dear @JRup Tested with a large save file, which currently uses 10gb ram on a fresh load. Core count has remained the same at ~1.5 cores. Runs here 200-300% faster...Great work Kkkkkleeeiiii
  6. Woooooooot So, performance wise its good to change to the testing branch ? Ohhhhhhhhhhh
  7. Many many thanks @Ntr1cate for all your thoughts about the old Klei request of mine, on simplifying the star map resource collection via dumb no-crew rockets...Like in the old base game. I think the only dlc thing which would need to be possible, is that the crew requirement drops ( the drill cone module could feature this by default ) as soon an "resource-collector-autopilot" is slapped on to a rocket by the player. Whatever loose strings and implications would then still need to be solved by Klei...I bet ipsquiggle could program that in record time. Players like me, which enjoy operating lots of rockets to collect space map resources, would greatly welcome the dlc`s reduction of crew micro management, in order to collect resources from space fields in a simplified way. It should be made easy if one operates up to a dozen rockets at once. I am waiting for this simplification since a year now, it would be greatly welcome dear Klei.
  8. My request for the in-space resource collection autopilot would be "Manufacturing an autopilot in the game", "Fit it to rocket" and then target a resource field on the space map - Similar to the old base game in-space resource collection. Messing with rocket interiors and crews is too much micro management for my taste, the in-space resource field collection was wonderful solved in the base game.
  9. I am afraid I don`t play with mods, due to game stability. The dlc game still crashes now and then, due to much stuff going on in my game. In general I am a player of the un-modded base game dlc. I found the way of resource collection nice in the base game, without messing around with rocket interiors or crews. I just want to gather space resources like in the base game, that was far less rocket micro management. Hello my friend I`ll take any industrial content Hopefully ipsquiggle has locked himself in for a year and will then come out with amazing stuff, I just need to wait a year
  10. I admire the fans of total cuddliness Can I at least have concrete vehicle slabs and steel tunnel girders in the game Guess I need to wait ( loooong time ) for something new industrial Give me at least some autopilot fitting for rockets, in order to drop the crew requirement...To collect space resources in the dlc like in the old base game ! @Ipsquiggle I`m ducking down now, back to the bunker...
  11. Please add some challenging endgame mechanics in 2023/2024 - Like welding sparks/combustion/fire/explosions, friendly/hostile space visitors, planet atmosphere dynamic weather ( flooding, lightning, sand storms etc. ), mechanical parts, vehicles, chemical reactions, CoOp Multiplayer, intergalactic space station microwave power distribution network, mega thick cables and pipes etc....as some game mechanic and content examples. "Challenging Rimworld Style Game Mechanic Additions." >>> For endgame players which need real hazards and true game mechanic challenges. These can be optional and turned on/off, I would love to enable a dynamic threat system which scales with the player power and might. Please add some dynamic challenges and scaling threats, for players at +10000 cycles. If it only will be soft and cuddly Ken&Barbie updates over the next year, them I`m out for now. Many thanks. The moaning industrial plutonium player...babba P.S. In my dreams I can build "space train tunnels" between all the colonies, to shift resources via trains...chu chuuuuuu !
  12. You can not expect the player to look in the forum or on Utube on how to position themself towards a bioscan door, in order to get it open. This has been a game play problem "since always", please fix it in the way that dupes can reach out from any direction on to a bioscan door, in order to get it open. Thank you. The problem is a menace, its annoying since ages
  13. It is wonderful that Klei has implemented Clint Eastwood Please also add Javier Bardem, then I will be back playing ONI Many thanks dear Klei