Issues with circuit overloads and wirebridges

I've created a circuit of machines that only use 840W of electricity. I have them attached using the small wire directly from a transformer. The wire bridge that I use to connect to the circuit always overloads. And I don't know why. I've tried using different transformers, different power locations, different generators and even different materials for the bridge. Can someone help me understand why this circuit is overloading? It's the only circuit in my base that is. 

I've attached some pictures below of the issue. 

20170523122537_1.jpg

20170523122435_1.jpg

20170523122553_1.jpg

weird, the one who should be overloaded are your other grid (connected to 3 gas pump, 3 gas filter, and i don't know that bridge connect to what. seems to be connected to another heavy watt wire.

if all of those machines are working. it should be overloaded.

can you pls upload your save file?

my wire bridge never broke before.

On 5/24/2017 at 1:46 AM, Zervo said:

weird, the one who should be overloaded are your other grid (connected to 3 gas pump, 3 gas filter, and i don't know that bridge connect to what. seems to be connected to another heavy watt wire.

if all of those machines are working. it should be overloaded.

can you pls upload your save file?

my wire bridge never broke before.

17 hours ago, opiumskittles said:

Sorry for the delay, had a family emergency and haven't been around all week. Here's my save file.

feafeafe.sav

The problem is caused by that other circuit.
If you remove that bridge, that other circuit will start overloading (until you get it fixed). Why the overload jumps to the crossing bridge, I have no idea. But I just had the same thing happening in my game. Once I got the crossing circuit back under 1k the bridge stopped blowing.

18 hours ago, opiumskittles said:

Sorry for the delay, had a family emergency and haven't been around all week. Here's my save file.

feafeafe.sav

Unfortunately the save doesn't contain the state you're reporting and I don't see anything overloading in it if I run it.

6 hours ago, TheHiding said:

The problem is caused by that other circuit.
If you remove that bridge, that other circuit will start overloading (until you get it fixed). Why the overload jumps to the crossing bridge, I have no idea. But I just had the same thing happening in my game. Once I got the crossing circuit back under 1k the bridge stopped blowing.

Oh.. so my guess are correct?

The one which being overloaded are the other circuit grid. And why the bridge took the damage is probably due to a bug.

weird one though, need future testing.

On 5/28/2017 at 9:37 PM, Zervo said:

The one which being overloaded are the other circuit grid. And why the bridge took the damage is probably due to a bug.

I have a theory - the Wire Bridge is calculating the voltage from itself AND the circuit it's jumping over when estimating whether or not it should overload and melt...

Then again, I've had this pop up while trying to bridge heavi-watt wire through walls, so it may not be that. Still, it's a consistent problem with the Wire Bridge.

On 2017-5-29 at 3:37 AM, Zervo said:

I also have a theory that spawns from how it works in Rimworld, In rimworld when an overload happens it can happen to anything connected by the same grid, It could be very similar in this game that if one section is overloaded the overload damage can happen on any wire connected in that circuit even if it is after a transformer.

Archived